Anybody try the new Bambino TotalDry Overnights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bambino has released a new TotalDry diaper...the Overnight! It looks like it could be a decent premium diaper: standing leak guards (duh), front and rear elastic waistbands, refastenable tapes with a landing zone (no double tapes!), padding in the wings (hourglass shape), plastic backing, and alleged "ultra absorbency". Has anybody tried them yet? What are your thoughts?

Looking at the pictures, it appears that the stuffing does not go all the way up in the front and back. I won't order diapers like that anymore.

You appear to be right. This is becoming all too common with non-ABDL diapers. I myself keep a healthy supply of iD slips on hand; but they too feature padding that is well below the top and bottom of the diaper. I guess I've become used to it, but it has always been the biggest con of iD's. With that being said, I'm thinking about ordering a sample of the TotalDry Overnights; they at least deserve to be tried out.

I don't think Totaldry is a Bambino product. Their products have a B in the top right corner.

TotalDry is made by the same parent company as Bambino. The TotalDry XPlus is actually the same diaper as Bambino Teddy/Bianco, just without the babyish prints.

The following link is Bambino's description for the Xplus; it actually says it's the same as their Bambino Teddy/Bianco line:

https://bambinodiapers.com/totaldry-xplus-briefs-c-9

Darn, that means "no lower tapes" yet again too. I stay away from undersizing my diaper to compensate for the loose fit they give around the legs when otherwise properly fitted. Just another diaper I will not be trying.

Slomo said:
Darn, that means "no lower tapes" yet again too. I stay away from undersizing my diaper to compensate for the loose fit they give around the legs when otherwise properly fitted. Just another diaper I will not be trying.

I'm not sure that the new Overnight's are comparable in fit to other TotalDry or Bambino products. Might still be worth a try. I just ordered a sample pack for myself.

DPRLuv85 said:
I'm not sure that the new Overnight's are comparable in fit to other TotalDry or Bambino products. Might still be worth a try. I just ordered a sample pack for myself.

EVERY adult diaper I have ever tried which uses a tape landing zone has terribly failed on me. Except when I try one size too small, then they work great if you don't mind leaking over the top, blowouts, tapes poping off, and a lot of diaper wegies, just to name a few problems.

Sorry, but diapers are supposed to fit like diapers, and extend up to your waist line. For my 40" waist that means larges for sure. Except when I get a large wth these kinds, I also get a horribly loose gap at the front and back of my legs. This is from the loose fit left by not having tapes low enough to the legs. And they ALL leak long before reaching any kind of actual capacity.

Nope, I do not need that. If they can finally make a usable diaper, then I'd be happy to try a bag (since just a sample or two is never enough to fully test them in different situations).

Slomo said:
I actually like this, I am a cyclist, it give me a little bit abnormally large legs, so the normal diapers don't fit right. Some like the bellisimos and such do this thing where the lower tapes either make the lower tapes ineffective or useless as a whole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back