Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi. I'm a kind, fun girl that is very creative and somewhat geeky. Even tho I'm artistic i still rely a lot on logic. Sort of a mix of right brain - left brain. Currently I'm carving my own rubber stamps from erasers to use in my art journal. I love photography and drawing also. I work a full time job and have a pet chinchilla.

I found this site and wanted to learn more about diaper wearing because dada loves when i wear diapers and it makes me feel so good and relaxed. I've known i am a little for years and years but only recently started wearing diapers part time. I also have a little issue with leaking throughout the day.

My job is to help people with computers. I really like to show people how they can do many fun things with their computer and not just think of it as a tool for work.

I'm hoping to learn on this site and hopefully talk with others that are accepting of this lifestyle. I'm sort of shy but i speak up once in awhile.

Thank you for reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMew View Post
    Hi. I'm a kind, fun girl that is very creative and somewhat geeky. Even tho I'm artistic i still rely a lot on logic. Sort of a mix of right brain - left brain. Currently I'm carving my own rubber stamps from erasers to use in my art journal. I love photography and drawing also. I work a full time job and have a pet chinchilla.

I found this site and wanted to learn more about diaper wearing because dada loves when i wear diapers and it makes me feel so good and relaxed. I've known i am a little for years and years but only recently started wearing diapers part time. I also have a little issue with leaking throughout the day.

My job is to help people with computers. I really like to show people how they can do many fun things with their computer and not just think of it as a tool for work.

I'm hoping to learn on this site and hopefully talk with others that are accepting of this lifestyle. I'm sort of shy but i speak up once in awhile.

Thank you for reading this.
    Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote an excellent introduction. Though not an artist, I'm a professional musician, trained as a classical performer in organ and piano, I play all sorts of styles. I played keyboards in a very good rock band for 15 years.

I hope you enjoy this site and get out of it what you want.

Welcome to the site looking forward to many posts in the future. I too seek friends like myself that understand why a diaper makes me feel secure and relaxed.

Hi @dogboy. Thanks for welcoming me. It sounds like you are an amazing musician. I don't play any instruments but I do like many kinds of music, even classical.

Have a great weekend.

Hi @babytrixie. Thank you for the welcome greeting. I wonder if diapers make us feel secure like a thundershirt makes a dog less anxious. If you havent heard of thundershort heres a link http://www.thundershirt.com. Just a wondering wandering thought.