• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

whattup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbricks

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
this is honestly my first time coming out as an abdl to anyone so I'm pretty shook to say the least. I like to spend my time enjoying life and the outdoors to help give me peace of mind. I'm currently enrolled in school in San Francisco, CA. I've always been comforted by the feeling of wearing diapers and i use it to calm down my anxiety and depression.

My other interests outside of school is mainly skateboarding when i get the chance to. If I'm not at work or in school I'm outside skateboarding with my bests. When I'm not skateboarding, however, i enjoy to sew and make my own clothes.

By joining this site I hope to find people like me with similar interests or at least someone to talk to to help me feel human again :).

Hello kenbricks and welcome to the group.

Hi and skate on! Ironically, though I live in Virginia, our daughter is on the staff at San Francisco State.

I grew up on the Jersey Shore so I had a some friends who surfed as well as skate boarded.

Welcome fellow ABDL as you will come to learn you're as normal as the rest of us. ��

kenbricks said:
this is honestly my first time coming out as an abdl to anyone so I'm pretty shook to say the least. I like to spend my time enjoying life and the outdoors to help give me peace of mind. I'm currently enrolled in school in San Francisco, CA. I've always been comforted by the feeling of wearing diapers and i use it to calm down my anxiety and depression.

My other interests outside of school is mainly skateboarding when i get the chance to. If I'm not at work or in school I'm outside skateboarding with my bests. When I'm not skateboarding, however, i enjoy to sew and make my own clothes.

By joining this site I hope to find people like me with similar interests or at least someone to talk to to help me feel human again :).

Hey KenBricks. Welcome! You'll be glad to know many of us have been in the exact place you are now. I certainly was. Ashamed of wetting the bed and being in college, realizing that diapers were pretty cool and enjoyable to wear, and that they helped relieve stress and anxiety for me. It's okay!

We're all like minded and there's a big world beyond diapers. Ask questions, makes friends, know that we talk about a lot other than diapers, and never be ashamed to throw something out there. Chances are if it's ABDL related someone can help or lend guidance. Oh and being padded makes it easier to stay hydrated while being outside and riding curbs. Just sayin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back