Activities helping to relax when wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

islander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I noticed that due to years of training I sometimes have a hard time letting lose and wetting my diaper. What I found out to help me every single time is to go for a smoke. I don't know how to explain this to myself but the second i light my cigarette and take the first puff tgings losen up and the stream starts. Sometimes even before even lighting the cigarette up I start wetting my diaper, probably just the thought of a cigarette makes me wet, lol. So I was thinking does anybody else have some routine activities that make them wet easier?

islander said:
So I noticed that due to years of training I sometimes have a hard time letting lose and wetting my diaper. What I found out to help me every single time is to go for a smoke. I don't know how to explain this to myself but the second i light my cigarette and take the first puff tgings losen up and the stream starts. Sometimes even before even lighting the cigarette up I start wetting my diaper, probably just the thought of a cigarette makes me wet, lol. So I was thinking does anybody else have some routine activities that make them wet easier?

That actually sounds like cognitive training. We actually have one member here that actually trained mimself to automatically wet only while wearing a diaper. That kind of association training isn't easy, but is certainly doable.

I was wetting my pants before I started on diapers, so the transition wasn't hard. But I remember one time I had my diaper on and I didn't even feel the urge to go. I was watching tv the bathroom was upstairs and the stream just started without preamble.

It only happens when I'm wearing a diaper, thank goodness and I think I've retained my bladder since then.

Some people run water from the faucet. Whatever works I suppose.

I've noticed that having my hand on something (like the headboard of my bed) seems to help me loosen up and go. I also once found that verbally telling myself ''Pee in your diaper'' helped me too.

What works for me--and this'll probably sound wacky--is lightly tickling my sides or my tummy. I suppose it's not as much a relaxing thing as a distracting thing. My bladder muscles need a certain amount of attention in order to be diaper-shy, and a little tickle around the midsection keeps them below that threshold. I'm pretty sure it only works if I do it to myself, though. If somebody else was to do it to me, I expect it would have the opposite effect, making it almost impossible for me to pee.

I have been using diapers for several years and I have never really had a problem except the first week or two and then I just had to lay down and relax and then I would wet the diaper it doesn't take long to get used to it now I can wet standing walking laying down need to change my diaper right now soaked it

I suck on my pacifier when I need to wet my diaper. It just gives me a relaxing baby feeling when I do both.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I've noticed that having my hand on something (like the headboard of my bed) seems to help me loosen up and go. I also once found that verbally telling myself ''Pee in your diaper'' helped me too.

Early on I used "the force flows from within".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back