Status
Not open for further replies.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Looks like we have a name change at XP Medical. Had to get my A+ order straightened out.

It has been been changed to LiveAnew. The site is www.liveanew.com

Phone # 1-800-411-3008

This was all in the order comfirmation email that I received.

Last edited:
oleman72 said:
Looks like we have a name change at XP Medical. Had to get my A+ order straightened out.

It has been been changed to LiveAnew. The site is www.liveanew.com

Phone # 1-800-411-3008

This was all in the order comfirmation email that I received.

Lol, I was wondering about that. I ordered diapers from them on sunday. They still had the site as xpmedical, though I did notice their billing came up liveanew.

Slomo said:
Lol, I was wondering about that. I ordered diapers from them on sunday. They still had the site as xpmedical, though I did notice their billing came up liveanew.

Earlier today I could not bring up the XP site on chrome but got it up on firefox

I stopped using them when they stopped carrying the all plastic molicare. Now I get them from northshore. A little more expensive since there is a shipping charge, but that's ok by me so long as I can still get them.

Idk if I like all these changes or not. XPMedical has been my store for a long time but I didn't even like the first time they redesigned it, much less a whole radical new store now. :/

I can still get on the old site from Chrome, atm. But it won't let me add anything to my cart.

Of course that is currently the case on the new website too. It's the first of the month, I need to put in an order. I can't even reorder my previous one, :(

The more I look into it, I'm not sure this is simply a name change either. LiveAnew has existed since at least 2014, and has been posting adverts to YouTube since at least then. I think XPMedical may have been bought out by a larger entity, :(

https://youtu.be/eLwZFL4f0HA

ThePaddedDM said:
I think XPMedical may have been bought out by a larger entity, :(

Yep. Gary retired I believe (there was a thread about it a couple months back, but despite searching I couldn't locate it). Supposedly he was helping the company he sold to with the transition, and they seemed to be doing a decent job at it (aside from removing sample packs).

I used to order a lot from XP, but Northshore is closer to me and deliveries come faster from them, plus my favorite for daily wear is the NS Supreme :)

LiveAnew is the parent company that operates three websites: xpmedical, liveanew, and caregiverpartnership. All 3 of their websites have the same design and many of the same products. As far as I know, there are no plans to get rid of the xpmedical domain.

Actually, the site is somewhat of an improvement. That ancient Yahoo ecomerce portal was getting a bit long in the tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back