Not open for further replies.

Lilchocobo14

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone,

I'm 29yo and I discovered ageplay/abdl about 10 months ago and I've fallen absolutely in love with it.

However every time I'm on a forum or I listen to a podcast I hear everyone saying how they've been into it since they can remember.

It just makes me feel like a fraud, which makes me sad. Has anyone else discovered ageplay/abdl later on in life, or have you ever kinda felt like fraud?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm also one of those who has known something was up since I was very young. Having said that, I've been reading people's comments here and elsewhere and I know you're not alone. Most of us have strong feelings early on but that's not everyone. I don't think you should feel like a fraud; you're just as weird as the rest of us (now). Welcome :)

Lilchocobo14 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm 29yo and I discovered ageplay/abdl about 10 months ago and I've fallen absolutely in love with it.

However every time I'm on a forum or I listen to a podcast I hear everyone saying how they've been into it since they can remember.

It just makes me feel like a fraud, which makes me sad. Has anyone else discovered ageplay/abdl later on in life, or have you ever kinda felt like fraud?

Thanks.

Many of us, such as myself, have experienced this since early childhood, but Infantalism seems to be a spectrum, with many people experiencing it differently and at different intensity. You certainly are not a fraud. There are a number of members on this site who have come to enjoying diapers, regressing, etc., later in life. The important thing is that if age play makes you happy and does something positive for you, enjoy it. Fortunately, it's one of those things that hurts no one.

There have been other aspects to age play and regression which have grown on me over the years, so I think it can be something that isn't static. You may find that over time, you begin to embrace more elements. It is something that can grow on you, so to speak.

everyone discovers at a different rate. At least with the internet, you find out right away that you're not alone. I was goofing around with it throughout my life thinking how strange I must be. Until 1997 when I got the internet and did a search. I don't remember the exact terms but I found a place called wetville.com Haven't been back there in ages, but that was the first time in my life I realized i wasn't the only one. A true epiphany.

Hi

Yea I had no idea that I was a Little until my late 30ies.

So don’t worry about being physically 29. Find how you are is a life long journey but liking who you are is inpotant to. Not trying to be something that you not.

Enjoy being Little.

Siysiy

I spent most of my younger life knowing I was different and thinking I was nuts, until I got the internet in 1995 when I found out I wasn't a loan. so your not the only one to find out who you are, and have some feeling like they don't belong here. I say take it slow and discover your self and don't worry about feeling like the odd one out. :grouphug:

You are not a fraud, you just discovered your little side at a later time, but yeah I did grow up ABDL as well. It doesn't really matter, you are one of us no matter when you first started

Trevor said:
I'm also one of those who has known something was up since I was very young. Having said that, I've been reading people's comments here and elsewhere and I know you're not alone. Most of us have strong feelings early on but that's not everyone. I don't think you should feel like a fraud; you're just as weird as the rest of us (now). Welcome :)
Thanks, glad to know I'm not alone. [emoji4]

dogboy said:
Many of us, such as myself, have experienced this since early childhood, but Infantalism seems to be a spectrum, with many people experiencing it differently and at different intensity. You certainly are not a fraud. There are a number of members on this site who have come to enjoying diapers, regressing, etc., later in life. The important thing is that if age play makes you happy and does something positive for you, enjoy it. Fortunately, it's one of those things that hurts no one.

There have been other aspects to age play and regression which have grown on me over the years, so I think it can be something that isn't static. You may find that over time, you begin to embrace more elements. It is something that can grow on you, so to speak.
Thanks so much. I guess you are right, if it makes me happy then I should just enjoy it. [emoji4]

ArchtopK said:
everyone discovers at a different rate. At least with the internet, you find out right away that you're not alone. I was goofing around with it throughout my life thinking how strange I must be. Until 1997 when I got the internet and did a search. I don't remember the exact terms but I found a place called wetville.com Haven't been back there in ages, but that was the first time in my life I realized i wasn't the only one. A true epiphany.
The information age surely does have it's upsides. It is comforting to know that I'm not alone.

siysiy said:

Hi

Yea I had no idea that I was a Little until my late 30ies.

So don’t worry about being physically 29. Find how you are is a life long journey but liking who you are is inpotant to. Not trying to be something that you not.

Enjoy being Little.

Siysiy
Thanks so much. Makes me feel so much better that someone else discovered it later in life. Glad I'm not the only one.

Angelic said:
You are not a fraud, you just discovered your little side at a later time, but yeah I did grow up ABDL as well. It doesn't really matter, you are one of us no matter when you first started
Thank you. I found this community to be the nicest, warmest, most welcoming people I have ever interacted with.

DannyBBaby said:
I spent most of my younger life knowing I was different and thinking I was nuts, until I got the internet in 1995 when I found out I wasn't a loan. so your not the only one to find out who you are, and have some feeling like they don't belong here. I say take it slow and discover your self and don't worry about feeling like the odd one out. :grouphug:
Thanks. I honestly have a smile from everyone's positive remarks. [emoji4]

Lilchocobo14 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Hi :)

As others have said it's not something you need to worry about, and you aren't a fraud in any way.

I've seen this worry expressed a lot in the trans community too, where the most common narrative is that everyone has known since childhood. There are plenty who don't discover this part of themselves until later life though, and yet often go on to transition successfully and live full and fun lives.

You're never too old to find yourself, and i'm sure there are a great number of things that I am into, but don't yet know it. :biggrin:

A fraud? You? Ha! No way, man. See, it's not your choice when you discover this. The important thing is: You did! And you are brave and smart enough to embrace it. So everything's fine. Never ever heard or read anything about "second class ABDL" because they weren't into it from their early years on! There is no such thing.
Welcome.

Lilchocobo14 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Enjoy your life, you've only one. May'd tell you... Be carrefull to not take it so far away, it has (in my point of view) big inconvenients.

I would't worry too much. I mean, I didn't really I was a little until just recently myself. I just embrace and have never actually thought I was a fraud. dogboy is right about it being more of a spectrum. Some people go their whole lives without realizing what they are. It happens. I don't think you have anything to worry over.

I don't even know what it would mean to be a fraud in this situation. I think you are just crazy like the rest of us. (apologies to anyone too crazy to know they are crazy)

i woud say sice bout 13/14 maaaaaybe 12 Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back