Airport Awkwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago, I was really felt up by a TSA guy in Las Vegas. I wasn't wearing a diaper. I did make a comment that you usually have to pay for that kind of thing and acted as though I liked it. It appeared to make him uncomfortable.
If I were wearing I think I would have done the same thing.

These posts are ridiculous. No one is getting cavity searches by the TSA. Fun to read about though.

I've been stopped a few times by TSA while wearing( always dry). They've always been very professional about it. They ask if I've something under my shirt. I tell them that I have to wear a diaper (which is a lie, since I don't 'have' to) they say ok, give me the mild pat down and move on. I always kind of like it as I always fantasize about tellinig people.

baden said:
These posts are ridiculous. No one is getting cavity searches by the TSA. Fun to read about though.

I've been stopped a few times by TSA while wearing( always dry). They've always been very professional about it. They ask if I've something under my shirt. I tell them that I have to wear a diaper (which is a lie, since I don't 'have' to) they say ok, give me the mild pat down and move on. I always kind of like it as I always fantasize about tellinig people.

Mine was not the TSA re read my posts and you will clearly see that it was CUSTOMS ! This was BEFORE the TSA was even made. At the time they still had private firms doing checkpoint screening shoot in small stations airline personnel was doing the inspections . The times I mentioned INS was a different department than Customs

Slomo said:
Uh, incontinent people DO NOT have a choice. And I never said tsa simply doesn't have the right to a full strip search, I said they have no right doing a body cavity search without your consent (or yeah, clear evidence one is needed- which they obviously did not have).

exactly. If you dont give consent (not show what you could be hiding) you're not crossing border or getting onto plane.

but obviously, this doesnt apply to us, since were wearing special underwear not smuggling drugs lol

I had mine felt last week when I was flying as some of the padding had clumped (I was dry) in the low point of the diaper and it set off that machine thing. Kind of got an awkward look when I got felt. Oh well, I guess.

Am I the only one thinking that the person looking at the body-scan images saw you were wearing a diaper... and selected you for a scan for a laugh, so they could watch the pat-down person dealing with an awkward situation...? It must be a pretty boring job.

xpluswearer said:

.... Well first off that's racist.
2nd Being an American citizen doesn't make you special, you are just as likely to be a threat to everybody.
You can easily have drugs or other illegal substances hiding in the lining of diaper, people will go through great lengths to smuggle something.

Whether you're IC or not you can be hiding something, wearing a soiled diaper is not going to stop them from checking to if you're hiding something and using "I'm disabled, don't embarrass me card;".
And if they think that there's something being hid in your wet, messy or dry diaper, they have the authority, you can be hiding a dangerous chemical agent, especially if strongly resisting their demands.

They care about ensuring the safety of people's lives, not your feelings getting hurt from embarrassment.

So your, "I'm an American Citizen" means nothing, Americans can be terrorists too, as can any other person from any country, anybody everybody is a potential threat and that's how they view it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MassIncon said:

That is more than a bit harsh. One, it is very much a real job. It requires a clean criminal background, most "bottom feeding scum" as you so bluntly and incorrectly labeled them can't pass, and two, people like you who have such an off base perception of them treat them with such disrespect that they put up with far more disrespect than they deserve.

I have no clue what you consider a "real job", but just based on that comment alone I wouldn't be surprised if you've done little to any real work. If I'm wrong about that, feel free to correct me, but I don't care regardless because your perception of the TSA tells me more than I need to know about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I make a yearly visit to the Superdome to see the Saints play, and you're not supposed to be allowed to have anything but a clear bag, but my diaper bag is black, so they have to inspect it every time. I have a collection going of the little bands they put on it to denote it's a medical exception, heh.

edward321 said:
.... Well first off that's racist.
2nd Being an American citizen doesn't make you special, you are just as likely to be a threat to everybody.
You can easily have drugs or other illegal substances hiding in the lining of diaper, people will go through great lengths to smuggle something.

Whether you're IC or not you can be hiding something, wearing a soiled diaper is not going to stop them from checking to if you're hiding something and using "I'm disabled, don't embarrass me card;".
And if they think that there's something being hid in your wet, messy or dry diaper, they have the authority, you can be hiding a dangerous chemical agent, especially if strongly resisting their demands.

They care about ensuring the safety of people's lives, not your feelings getting hurt from embarrassment.

So your, "I'm an American Citizen" means nothing, Americans can be terrorists too, as can any other person from any country, anybody everybody is a potential threat and that's how they view it.

Well guess I never ever would think of using my diaper for smuggling period I need every square inch of the diaper for my incontinence issues so that would not have even crossed my mind!
Yawn on the Racist silliness! I am a adult guess you are not. Put your big boy pants on and get with reality here and understand what is going on in the world it will do you a world of good to widen your blinders of the P C foolishness !

xpluswearer said:
Well guess I never ever would think of using my diaper for smuggling period I need every square inch of the diaper for my incontinence issues so that would not have even crossed my mind!
Yawn on the Racist silliness! I am a adult guess you are not. Put your big boy pants on and get with reality here and understand what is going on in the world it will do you a world of good to widen your blinders of the P C foolishness !

Tommy Pickles on the Rugrats. He used to smuggle a screw driver, often a cookie, and other random things, in his diaper all the time. (Not sure how he never got caught though)

And yeah, it's not unheard of for some smuggler to plastic wrap or tape a bunch of drug filled bags to their mid section- and try to make it look like a thick diaper. They have also been know to fill wheelchair tubing and walker canes with it too. And yeah, really common to stick a condom filled with drugs in their rears too.

All reason enough for CUSTOMS to suspect and want to verify we have on actual diapers.

Not sure what kind of special moron it takes to see said wet diaper, see the "suspect" unable to control their bladder, and yet still think they would be like that because they might be hiding drugs up ther rear.

Slomo said:
Tommy Pickles on the Rugrats. He used to smuggle a screw driver, often a cookie, and other random things, in his diaper all the time. (Not sure how he never got caught though)

And yeah, it's not unheard of for some smuggler to plastic wrap or tape a bunch of drug filled bags to their mid section- and try to make it look like a thick diaper. They have also been know to fill wheelchair tubing and walker canes with it too. And yeah, really common to stick a condom filled with drugs in their rears too.

All reason enough for CUSTOMS to suspect and want to verify we have on actual diapers.

Not sure what kind of special moron it takes to see said wet diaper, see the "suspect" unable to control their bladder, and yet still think they would be like that because they might be hiding drugs up ther rear.

Never heard of the Rugrats.. Must be something recent . I have seen those Airport PD shows on TV and I know that they do try to swallow things or insert things up the nether regions whomever would take that chance at certain death from overdose if one of those broke good luck with that I am not playing R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Roulette with my life I tell you.

I had nightmares for a year after that violation of my body.
Guess now you cannot take things for granted anymore dignity for one .
Coming from a rural area of the country things like this was unheard except for in movies.
As they say respect the person with the badge & gun err plastic gloves OUCH!

xpluswearer said:
Never heard of the Rugrats.. Must be something recent . I have seen those Airport PD shows on TV and I know that they do try to swallow things or insert things up the nether regions whomever would take that chance at certain death from overdose if one of those broke good luck with that I am not playing R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Roulette with my life I tell you.

I had nightmares for a year after that violation of my body.
Guess now you cannot take things for granted anymore dignity for one .
Coming from a rural area of the country things like this was unheard except for in movies.
As they say respect the person with the badge & gun err plastic gloves OUCH!

Never heard of the rugrats..... It's a slightly older cartoon too, which was popular on Nickelodeon something like 15 years ago. Should have been right up your alley. Anyways, It followed a group of babies (and one mean old girl named angelica). It was mostly them play adventuring, with lots of imagination. Kind of engertaining.

Slomo said:
Never heard of the rugrats..... It's a slightly older cartoon too, which was popular on Nickelodeon something like 15 years ago. Should have been right up your alley. Anyways, It followed a group of babies (and one mean old girl named angelica). It was mostly them play adventuring, with lots of imagination. Kind of engertaining.
Last cartoon I watched was Bugs Bunny & Woody Woodpecker, The Jetsons, Flintstones , Scooby Doo . And no not up my alley sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back