Thread: Did I use too much baby powder

Default Did I use too much baby powder

I diaper before powdering since it's easier for me that way, and today I took a short nap while diapered. Then I got out of bed and some baby powder spilled out through the right leg opening. Do I have to use less powder or what would you say? I was just curious since this never happened previously.

I'm not sure if it is or not. But maybe check to see how much powder you actually use. Too much could make the powder fall out of the diaper, but other then that it could just be an accident or the diaper shifted weirdly in your sleep (check the tapes to make sure they're tight enough and use clear tape if needed). But less powder would be a good idea if the amount is too much. Plastic panties may also be a good idea to buy to prevent any leaks from happening.

yes, i would say too much. but I don't understand how you do this: "I diaper before powdering since it's easier for me that way" how can you apply powder after the diaper is on?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopK View Post
    how can you apply powder after the diaper is on?
    Some people apply powder by shaking some into the front and back of the diaper

I find baby gel ( oil) is better for your skin, as for baby powder you don't need much to keep the Oder down it mostly use for smelling nice.