Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Im new to the furry community and still need to learn some of the do's and don'ts . I been a furry fo about 2 weeks now I first learned about the furry fandom through youtube and said to myself thats awsome. I have been trying to make my first fursona and every time I come up with one I think of something else its just a hard process I guess. I would greatly appreciate any help with comming up with a name for him. My character is a husky who loves to ride motorcycles and has the ability to open time portals ror my adult fursona and my baby fursona is a dragon who doesn't have a storyline yet Im still working on it.

- - - Updated - - -

dragon123 said:
Im new to the furry community and still need to learn some of the do's and don'ts . I been a furry fo about 2 weeks now I first learned about the furry fandom through youtube and said to myself thats awsome. I have been trying to make my first fursona and every time I come up with one I think of something else its just a hard process I guess. I would greatly appreciate any help with comming up with a name for him. My character is a husky who loves to ride motorcycles and has the ability to open time portals ror my adult fursona and my baby fursona is a dragon who doesn't have a storyline yet Im still working on it.

Portal rider also Cycle
What type of motorcycle do you ride .
There is a group on here for those that like motorcycles.
Telephone is an angel dragon very neat fursuiter and very popular.
There are a lot of cool Huskies also.
It's really whatever you like and whatever you want to do there also some hybrids which or you could be a husky Dragon you know it's just whatever you want to come up with.
There's just no set way you have to be.
Check out the site furaffinity that's a big furry site with art stories everything
That's where you'll find the babyfur artists . Marci Adams is considered one on of the famous ones she does a lot of babyfur badges.

foxkits said:
- - - Updated - - -

Portal rider also Cycle
What type of motorcycle do you ride .
There is a group on here for those that like motorcycles.
Telephone is an angel dragon very neat fursuiter and very popular.
There are a lot of cool Huskies also.
It's really whatever you like and whatever you want to do there also some hybrids which or you could be a husky Dragon you know it's just whatever you want to come up with.
There's just no set way you have to be.
Check out the site furaffinity that's a big furry site with art stories everything
That's where you'll find the babyfur artists . Marci Adams is considered one on of the famous ones she does a lot of babyfur badges.

I ride a yahmaha fz-09

Nice ride you have there.

Welcome to the fandom!

I love drawing huskies. Can't draw dragons very good yet though.

And yeah, coming up with a fursona that you can stick to is easy to struggle with because there's so much you can do with it. I've yet to flesh out my own babyfur/diaperfur sonas and I have been a furry for quite some time.

Hope you're enjoying the fandom so far, I'm sorry I don't have any name suggestions I just wanted to welcome ya.

WigglesThePup said:
Welcome to the fandom!

I love drawing huskies. Can't draw dragons very good yet though.

And yeah, coming up with a fursona that you can stick to is easy to struggle with because there's so much you can do with it. I've yet to flesh out my own babyfur/diaperfur sonas and I have been a furry for quite some time.

Hope you're enjoying the fandom so far, I'm sorry I don't have any name suggestions I just wanted to welcome ya.

Thank you 4 w31coming me. I do enjoy the fandom but I cant draw very well but I like to try.

Thats ok I have figured out a name for him I decided to go with the name Rift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back