Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hello ladies and gentlefurs

  1. #1

    Default Hello ladies and gentlefurs

    Im new to the furry community and still need to learn some of the do's and don'ts . I been a furry fo about 2 weeks now I first learned about the furry fandom through youtube and said to myself thats awsome. I have been trying to make my first fursona and every time I come up with one I think of something else its just a hard process I guess. I would greatly appreciate any help with comming up with a name for him. My character is a husky who loves to ride motorcycles and has the ability to open time portals ror my adult fursona and my baby fursona is a dragon who doesn't have a storyline yet Im still working on it.

  2. #2

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dragon123 View Post
    Im new to the furry community and still need to learn some of the do's and don'ts . I been a furry fo about 2 weeks now I first learned about the furry fandom through youtube and said to myself thats awsome. I have been trying to make my first fursona and every time I come up with one I think of something else its just a hard process I guess. I would greatly appreciate any help with comming up with a name for him. My character is a husky who loves to ride motorcycles and has the ability to open time portals ror my adult fursona and my baby fursona is a dragon who doesn't have a storyline yet Im still working on it.
    Portal rider also Cycle
    What type of motorcycle do you ride .
    There is a group on here for those that like motorcycles.
    Telephone is an angel dragon very neat fursuiter and very popular.
    There are a lot of cool Huskies also.
    It's really whatever you like and whatever you want to do there also some hybrids which or you could be a husky Dragon you know it's just whatever you want to come up with.
    There's just no set way you have to be.
    Check out the site furaffinity that's a big furry site with art stories everything
    That's where you'll find the babyfur artists . Marci Adams is considered one on of the famous ones she does a lot of babyfur badges.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    Portal rider also Cycle
    What type of motorcycle do you ride .
    There is a group on here for those that like motorcycles.
    Telephone is an angel dragon very neat fursuiter and very popular.
    There are a lot of cool Huskies also.
    It's really whatever you like and whatever you want to do there also some hybrids which or you could be a husky Dragon you know it's just whatever you want to come up with.
    There's just no set way you have to be.
    Check out the site furaffinity that's a big furry site with art stories everything
    That's where you'll find the babyfur artists . Marci Adams is considered one on of the famous ones she does a lot of babyfur badges.
    I ride a yahmaha fz-09

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Nice ride you have there.
    Thank you

  6. #6

    Default

    Welcome to the fandom!

    I love drawing huskies. Can't draw dragons very good yet though.

    And yeah, coming up with a fursona that you can stick to is easy to struggle with because there's so much you can do with it. I've yet to flesh out my own babyfur/diaperfur sonas and I have been a furry for quite some time.

    Hope you're enjoying the fandom so far, I'm sorry I don't have any name suggestions I just wanted to welcome ya.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by WigglesThePup View Post
    Welcome to the fandom!

    I love drawing huskies. Can't draw dragons very good yet though.

    And yeah, coming up with a fursona that you can stick to is easy to struggle with because there's so much you can do with it. I've yet to flesh out my own babyfur/diaperfur sonas and I have been a furry for quite some time.

    Hope you're enjoying the fandom so far, I'm sorry I don't have any name suggestions I just wanted to welcome ya.
    Thank you 4 w31coming me. I do enjoy the fandom but I cant draw very well but I like to try.


    Thats ok I have figured out a name for him I decided to go with the name Rift

Similar Threads

  1. soakers for ladies
    By AHkhira in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-Jul-2015, 12:07
  2. Ladies girdles
    By mjk1090 in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-May-2014, 07:02
  3. One for the Ladies
    By Kellymelissa6 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 29-Apr-2012, 23:43
  4. your thoughts ladies.
    By chocolateorange in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 13-Feb-2011, 23:06
  5. Well, ladies ;]
    By AshleyEskimo in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-Feb-2009, 20:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.