Thread: Hello ladies and gentlefurs

Default Hello ladies and gentlefurs

Im new to the furry community and still need to learn some of the do's and don'ts . I been a furry fo about 2 weeks now I first learned about the furry fandom through youtube and said to myself thats awsome. I have been trying to make my first fursona and every time I come up with one I think of something else its just a hard process I guess. I would greatly appreciate any help with comming up with a name for him. My character is a husky who loves to ride motorcycles and has the ability to open time portals ror my adult fursona and my baby fursona is a dragon who doesn't have a storyline yet Im still working on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragon123 View Post
    Im new to the furry community and still need to learn some of the do's and don'ts . I been a furry fo about 2 weeks now I first learned about the furry fandom through youtube and said to myself thats awsome. I have been trying to make my first fursona and every time I come up with one I think of something else its just a hard process I guess. I would greatly appreciate any help with comming up with a name for him. My character is a husky who loves to ride motorcycles and has the ability to open time portals ror my adult fursona and my baby fursona is a dragon who doesn't have a storyline yet Im still working on it.
    Portal rider also Cycle
    What type of motorcycle do you ride .
    There is a group on here for those that like motorcycles.
    Telephone is an angel dragon very neat fursuiter and very popular.
    There are a lot of cool Huskies also.
    It's really whatever you like and whatever you want to do there also some hybrids which or you could be a husky Dragon you know it's just whatever you want to come up with.
    There's just no set way you have to be.
    Check out the site furaffinity that's a big furry site with art stories everything
    That's where you'll find the babyfur artists . Marci Adams is considered one on of the famous ones she does a lot of babyfur badges.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Portal rider also Cycle
    What type of motorcycle do you ride .
    There is a group on here for those that like motorcycles.
    Telephone is an angel dragon very neat fursuiter and very popular.
    There are a lot of cool Huskies also.
    It's really whatever you like and whatever you want to do there also some hybrids which or you could be a husky Dragon you know it's just whatever you want to come up with.
    There's just no set way you have to be.
    Check out the site furaffinity that's a big furry site with art stories everything
    That's where you'll find the babyfur artists . Marci Adams is considered one on of the famous ones she does a lot of babyfur badges.
    I ride a yahmaha fz-09

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Nice ride you have there.
    Thank you

Welcome to the fandom!

I love drawing huskies. Can't draw dragons very good yet though.

And yeah, coming up with a fursona that you can stick to is easy to struggle with because there's so much you can do with it. I've yet to flesh out my own babyfur/diaperfur sonas and I have been a furry for quite some time.

Hope you're enjoying the fandom so far, I'm sorry I don't have any name suggestions I just wanted to welcome ya.

Quote Originally Posted by WigglesThePup View Post
    Welcome to the fandom!

I love drawing huskies. Can't draw dragons very good yet though.

And yeah, coming up with a fursona that you can stick to is easy to struggle with because there's so much you can do with it. I've yet to flesh out my own babyfur/diaperfur sonas and I have been a furry for quite some time.

Hope you're enjoying the fandom so far, I'm sorry I don't have any name suggestions I just wanted to welcome ya.
    Thank you 4 w31coming me. I do enjoy the fandom but I cant draw very well but I like to try.

Thats ok I have figured out a name for him I decided to go with the name Rift