• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpaciprincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, I'm Abby. I'm an AB, but love to wear when I'm not regressed as well. I'm really into classical civilisations and theatre tech. I wanna make some new friends here!

Hi Abby,
welcome to the group. Apart from the interests you have mentioned, do you have any other non ab interests or hobbies you'd like to share, also do you work in the theatre field or are you still studying.
If you get stuck for ideas have a look at the top of the page and read:- ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips, there is a lot of information there for new members.

Also by opening up a little (pun not intended) it gives other members the chance to see what they have in common with you.

Your next step is to look through the forums and find some you like then dive in and take part. Don't be put off by people that have posted hundreds or thousands of posts, your opinion is just as valid and what you have to say may be just what some person needs to hear. We don't bite (not sure about the furries :) ), and are a friendly bunch, not that we see eye to eye all the time.

I hope your stay with us is long and productive, whatever else you do have fun.

Last edited:
Hi Abby Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back