Before bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What do you do if you change your diaper right before you get ready to go to sleep but suddenly have to go do you try to use a toilet and save the diaper or just go and then change again or wet and keep wearing

Once I'm in a fresh diaper I really don't want to have to take it off again. I'll just go to sleep wet. Sometimes I go to sleep wet intentionally. ^.^;

I use flat diapers and I kinda love the folding so I usually wet and change again

Babybuk said:
I use flat diapers and I kinda love the folding so I usually wet and change again

Oh I see. I'm more of a modern girl when it comes to diapers I suppose. ^.^I don't particularly enjoy the process of putting a diaper on nor taking one off (though I certainly would if someone else did it!), and of course I don't want to waste diapers. It's interesting that you enjoy the process of folding a flat one — is it kinda meditative to you, like tracing the path of a labyrinth?

I prefer a dry diaper but since it doesn't take my bladder long to act up so its hit and miss some nights as I go pee shortly after getting into bed any ways.

Wet and keep wearing :p I like it. Just wipe down in the morning.

Sometimes i just undo one side and drain the tank but if im super tired and i have a pair of plastic pants and a onesie on for extra protection ill let fly right there and sleep wet.

I'm fine with sleeping wet as long as I don't think it's going to leak. I don't go in my sleep, so I will be conscious of adding any more during the night.

Going to sleep wet doesn't bother me so in this case, I just use the diaper. My night accidents usually aren't enough to fill a diaper so I don't worry about wetting in my sleep and leaking.

I just do it in my night nappy and, if it's only wet, sleep in it. I normally wake and wet once or twice during the night, but I sleep thickly padded with plenty of absorbency to last through even the wettest nights. I don't often have a messy nappy at bedtime but it does happen, especially if I haven't had one since breakfast. In that case I'll always get up and change before going to sleep.

I think that it actually is a bit of a relaxing thing when I fold my diapers because I used to get so frustrated when I first got some that are not homemade trying to get them to fit the way it's shown online was not easy but after trying over and over I finally make them work and I rarely ever use disposable anymore even though I have several bags of abena m4 sometimes I fold ahead of time and I like to use a different fold for each I just enjoy the challenge of getting a good fit Everytime

It really depends on how long I put it on. Usually I only sleep wet if I've only had some light dribbles as I've begun to wet the bed again. I need the diaper to hold the flood!

After I get in bed my prefold usually gets wet which is no big deal. During the night it happens 2 to 3 more times. Come morning my prefold
and booster are soaked. My PUL panties do their job and bed is dry.

I wear cloth prefolds and it doesn't matter to me if I go to bed wet or dry. I have skin of steel, and I like the feel of a wet diaper, so.......

Once I put my nighttime diaper on, that's it. If I need to pee, I just go in the diaper.

Babybuk said:
What do you do if you change your diaper right before you get ready to go to sleep but suddenly have to go do you try to use a toilet and save the diaper or just go and then change again or wet and keep wearing

I try to time my last bathroom break to be an hour or so before bed. That way I can change into something thick for bed and get a bit of sleep while still dry. Of course if you go right before changing for bed, then you won't wake up with as wet of a diaper in the morning, and that just won't do! ;)

Lately I've had no choice but to keep wetting my diaper. In fact, I often will keep peeing right in between changes too. (I take off my old diaper and lay it open on the floor to catch the drips before I can get my new diaper on).

If I've got my bedtime diaper on, I just wet it when I have to pee and then go to bed. I'll pretty much never change before bed. I've occasionally had enough to drink that I wet during the night and then felt that I needed to get up at 2:00 AM and change into a dry diaper at that point because otherwise I'd leak if I wet further in the morning.

Before I go to bed I would use the bathroom before putting a diaper on, then I'd have a bottle of warm milk before going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back