siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone

I have been trying to help my Little bro.

He works for Mc D and he is meant to be part time.

At the moment schools out for summer.

MC D is are putting full time hours on my Little guy this coming week he is doing 5 night shifts.

My concern is when he goes back to college in September he is not going to be able to do full time at the MC D and do well at school.

However as he is an AB Little only about 2 years old on the inside he finds standing up to his managers hard to do and he feel that if he says no he get into trouble.

I have talked it out with him and pointed out that he is not going to be able to do both well. And that his collage must come first.

I am an online caregiver to him so would find it very hard to support him with seeing his managers in person.

Has anyone got suggestion on how I can help him?

Thanks

Siysiy

I used to work in the fast food chain but all he has to do to is inform the manager that he is going back to school full time and if needed bring proof. They will understand because they value education

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I would agree with what Lone Wolf has said. Any half decent employer will understand how important school is and will revert the little guy to a few shifts a week. If they refuse? I would ask myself if I wanted to work for a company that did not want its employees educated further. Even for a fast food chain having educated workers must be seen as a bonus, the next executive board member could be found flipping burgers.

I third (can I third?), the motion. Any employer who is semi-decent should allow your little one to go back to school. Thank god your little guy isn't working at Kroger or some other retail megachain. Otherwise if he were to do the same thing as suggested here he would be fired on the spot. At least that is what happened to me. I was fired for asking my schedule manager for a part time hours schedule since I was forced to work full time for part time wages for the first 3 days at Kroger.

From a legal perspective they cannot fire your little one for refusing to do more hours than his contractual agreement. From a director perspective I would want my employees to tell me if there was anything bothering them or anything I can do to help them through a situation, my door is always open to them. I understand that not all managers are like that but from a legal perspective he has no problems, if he approaches the managers I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem helping him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back