• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

some tidbits about me(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiekiwi23

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hey guys:) im pretty laid back... i love to write, garden and go to thrift stores. i also recently just became a licensed esthetician! so that was pretty exciting. i work in a spa (i give facials, waxes etc)

and ive been an abdl for about 3 years now as well. My current boyfriend introduced me to it and i just fell inlove! im on here in search of getting to know like minded people.

cutiekiwi23 said:
hey guys:) im pretty laid back... i love to write, garden and go to thrift stores. i also recently just became a licensed esthetician! so that was pretty exciting. i work in a spa (i give facials, waxes etc)

and ive been an abdl for about 3 years now as well. My current boyfriend introduced me to it and i just fell inlove! im on here in search of getting to know like minded people.

Hello cutiekiwi23 and welcome to our little corner of the internet (pun intended). I am AustinTheLionhearted. I am a somewhat known story writer on these forums for ABDL and Babyfur related stories. Good to have you here with us.

By the way, you have such a lucky boyfriend to actually share desires like this. I would never be so lucky if I was in a similar position. I came here more than a month ago seeking the same thing you are. We are a very open-minded community who sometimes talk in general topics, but mostly we talk about specific topics from our headspace, to Babyfur subjects for the furry cubs in our community, Stories, reviews of ABDL items and diaper related topics. On some occasions, on the discord chat, we cub out or bring our little space to the chat room and have a grand old time (which is limited by the mods because most of the chat is supposed to exclude baby talk, but we don't mind that as long as we get a minute or two acting out our headspace).

We do not solicit here (sexual gestures, real-life meetings (other than through sanctioned munches by others) or otherwise) as a general rule of thumb, but we do have fun as a community. Sleep in Diapers Friday, which is coming up for the month of August, is an event on the forums where you post on the first Friday of the new month in the related topic about the diaper your wearing, etc. and have a great time trying to be competitive with others while you are in headspace together. I hope you come to see this community as a community of friends. If you would like, send me a friend request. Others after me will be posting and they should be happy to be friends with you. You just never know what is possible when this many people who have similar desires get into the same place together. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Until we meet again,
AustinTheLionhearted

Hi and welcome to the site. Cool that you're into the same or similar things with your boyfriend. Your life should be fun and interesting. I hope you enjoy ADISC. Feel free to join in the conversations.

Hi for you to make your BF feel safe enough to introduce you to this speaks volumes about the person you are. I explore all things to see if it's for me before I judge others for what they do. I'm also not only a DL but a cross dresser and I made sure my GF knew before we moved in together. It's my opinion that I would rather live alone than not be able to express myself. I hope you find good topics as well as write some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back