Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Drynites design and packaging

Default New Drynites design and packaging

Hey guys,

Drynites have revamped their packaging and nappy designs- saw a new pack of boys 8-15 today in my local Sainsburys. All of the other sizes and all of the females ones were still in the old packaging.

I can't seem to upload a photo here from my mobile phone, but the new designs are based upon briefs- one with stripes and the other with a skateboard design! Can't wait to see what the girls 8-15 ones look like!

The girls' designs have an updated packaging design and have butterflies for one design and pastel horizontal stripes for the other design. I saw a package at Waitrose.

True but the small/medium prints are unique and I like much better then the licensed small/medium here in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquasailor View Post
    The girls' designs have an updated packaging design and have butterflies for one design and pastel horizontal stripes for the other design. I saw a package at Waitrose.
    Pictures of the girls 8-15 anyone?

I know the 'new' boys l-xl designs are both recycled, the skateboards is a goodnites print and the stripes looks the same as one of the australian drynites, so the girls might also have prints that are available elsewhere too.