Has anyone ever gotten a friend or relative to try diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering, Has anyone ever gotten a friend or relative to try diapers? If so what was their expirence? Or Does anyone have any friends or relatives that enjoys diapers like a lot of us on here do? Just wondering, Or has most of us had enjoy our hobby by ourselfs? I wish I had someone to share this hobby with but I dont :/

I really wish I had a friend who would enjoy wearing diapers. I just told my best friend yesterday that I'm a DL and he suggested that wecould talk about it when he has time and maybe I can ask him if he wants to try it...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I kind of wish that i wanted too. For me, diapers are a kink which i could never associate with my buddies or family member. Even wearing a diaper around my friends or family would be off-putting. I keep them for alone time or wearing around my lady friend/out in public or to class sometimes.

I got an old boyfriend to put one on and pee in it. That was 12 years ago.

I once told an online friend that if he came to visit me I would share my diapers. He said he'd had a friend in the past who was into it and got him to try one on, but it only made him feel awkward/embarrassed/whatever.

I have a childhood friend who I still keep in touch with who knows about my secret. I told it to him while I was padded and he was in the house while I was home alone. The reaction of me telling him after all these years was not expected at all. He accepted it well enough and he was sworn not to tell anyone else. Anyway, he expressed curiosity in wanting to know what they felt like and so since I had some diapers lying around I started with giving him a pull-up to try out. He liked it, but due to his shy bladder, he could not wet the pull-up no matter how many methods we tried. By the way, his shy bladder was shier than mine when I first started wearing for my desires so that could have been part of the problem. After trying multiple times during a single week, we stopped and dropped the subject from our conversation.

I resumed the conversation with him recently and he is no longer interested, however he understands that I have this desire and that is who I am so he will not tell anyone.

I've gotten my wife to wear a diaper for me a few times. She even tried wetting it once, but couldn't get herself to do it. Overall she "kinda" like to wear a diaper, but only once in a great while. She does not like the idea of being wet in a diaper though.

My wife tried one on when I told her about my diaper desires. She wanted to see if she could understand better why I liked them. She took it off about 2 minutes later saying it felt terrible, like wearing an oversized pad and she didn't enjoy it at all. The next day, she flipped out and told me I need help.

My ex was quite happy to wear for many years before our daughter was born, at which point she suddenly decided that it was wrong (for both of us).

We used to regularly enjoy sexual play with wetting, but she didn't really "get" the baby stuff beyond that.

I got two of my friends to wear them AND wet them. This was when i was like 16 or 17 and was extremely stupid but i got the results i wanted (my two hot friends in wet diapers). being the cool kids we were we went and TP'd some houses from time to time but after a while that got booring. So i came up with the "shitstorm 5000" basically where we would take a diaper and add liquid marshmellows, chocolate syrup, and nuts mixed to look like poop into the diaper. We would then TP the house and set said diaper somewhere like the front porch or on the window of a car, sticky goo facing up cuz we wernt trying to damage anything. Once i got my friends used to diapers being involved in our "festivities" as we called them i wanted to take em up a notch. So i told them that we should pee in the diapers and get them to the point where they are almost ready to burst so that we could throw them and watch them explode on the poor persons house. I told them i had done it before with previous friends (lies) and that it totally worked great and that you had to wear the diaper, and wet it in order to really get the best results. Of course they didnt wear the diapers at first but instead decided to pee onto in in my backyard which didnt work well at all. But after a few times they realized wearing and wetting really was the best way they decided to give it a try. So i diaper up first, my other friend diapers up second, and then my other friend diapers up last and he couldnt seem to get it right so he asked me for help. So tehre he was lying on the floor with a diaper half covering his junk. I helped him get diaperd up, gave him a pat on the butt and called him my good little boy ;) HHAHAHA.

Anyway... long story short we were caught by the cops not long after and thats how my parents found out about the whole diaper thing....Looking back it was messed up but im still amazed i got them to wear diapers, yet alone wet them.

Note said:
No, never. I'd find it immoral and creepy trying to coerce another into trying it.

I think coerce is a strong word to use, as it implies a degree of force or threat against someone who is unwilling, which would indeed be creepy and immoral.

I see no immorality in making the suggestion though, provided the recipient of the suggestion is an adult who is legally capable of consent.

Note said:
Not really, I've seen people do it, or at least try to. Even then I wouldn't suggest it unless said person shows an interest...

Surely they are a minority though, and I see no hint of coersion from any of the responses in this thread. I certainly didn't pressure my ex into anything, and she was a willing and eager participant for many years.

I get that you wouldn't consider it yourself, but characterizing any approach as coersion carries the suggestion that the respondents of this thread are all immoral and creepy, for involving other willing participants in a harmless fetish

Note said:
Exactly, as I was strictly referring to myself.

I do get that, i'm just saying that the way you assumed that coercion would be required paints other posters such as myself in a negative light. I'm not sure if you have ever been in a committed long-term relationship, but sharing your kinks and fetishes with each other is kinda par for the course, or at least it should be imo. I'd find it much more objectionable to "live a lie" and keep such an important part of myself hidden from my partner.

I have been with several partners who were wholly unaware of using diapers for pleasure. When I was a DL the need for acceptance was quite strong within me. The partners I talked to about it were accepting to a degree and two even gave it a go. Both were fairly kinky anyway so trying something new was not a huge step for them. There was no coercion on my part, they willinly gave it a go and was able to incorporate it with other kinks we were having fun with at the time. I would not go as far to say that either had some awakening of discovering they enjoyed it but it did help them understand a little about what I got from it. What I will say is that involving these partners meant I could be my whole self around them from then on in.

Note said:
Except... I never assumed anything, you did. You might be looking into it to much...

You framed your response to the op's question only in terms of coercion, and you seemed to indicate that this was a requirement or standard approach that must be taken in order to involve another person.

If this is true for you then you have my sympathy, but my point is that it is not true in the vast majority of cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back