Has anyone ever gotten a friend or relative to try diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note said:
If anything the OP implied coercion by stating "gotten" (past participle of get), so maybe your grievance should be with that.

They may have implied a degree of persuasion or convincing, but coercion has a very specific and much less innocuous meaning, far beyond anything that was hinted at in this thread by anyone other than yourself.

Note said:
Be that as it may, unless by freewill, getting someone to do something still implies an act of force. My OP is justified.

I'm glad you are at least stating your opinion clearly now, and showing me that i was indeed correct in my interpretation of your post.

At what point in anyone's post here would you say that anyone's free will was compromised? Did I take away my partner's free will by suggesting that she wears diapers, for example?

Note said:
If anything the OP implied coercion by stating "gotten" (past participle of get), so maybe your grievance should be with that.

Did the OP "imply" coercion or did you "infer" coercion?

Because semantics aside, there's nothing immoral or creepy about being open with a partner as to what turns you on. That's what keeps couples from sneaking around on each other just to get their kicks.

I didn't put a gun to my ex's head and force him to wear a diaper. I was honest with him about my fetish. Eventually, with time, he decided he was ready to try a diaper.

No coercion of any sort took place here.

Note said:
No, you're not. That was your interpretation of my post. It was never an attempt to cause any discord or malicious behaviour, but you took it upon yourself to see it that way nonetheless because of your personal feelings. If your partner has accepted this side of you, great, it's good that you have someone to share it with, but that doesn't give you the right to project onto others because it's something you might not feel fully comfortable about.

For what it's worth I never thought for a second that you were trying to cause discord. I just think that your views are based on incorrect assumptions, and by voicing them in the way you did you implied that anyone who would introduce another to this interest must surely do so by nefarious means that take away "free will" (despite not yet explaining how that actually works).

I can see that we are going to go around in circles here, so in the interests of "keeping it friendly" I will agree to disagree, and let each of our posts speak for themselves with regards to our respective stances on this subject.

Reactions: Trevor
I once jokingly brought up the topic of abdl with an old girlfriend (with the intent to segwey into some deep personal business) and she abruptly shut it down wanting nothing to do with anything even related to conersation around diapers. As far as she was concerned it was too taboo to even acknowledge the existence of. I was very much in the closet back then and it wasnt even a straightup deal breaker. Funny because it ruined me for opening up for years. Hadnt tried before or since to get someone else in on the fun... until my current gf... whos game now and agin.

Goodness gracious, no. To my knowledge there's only one other person on earth who knows about my kink. I'd be too petrified to tell anyone else.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
My wife tried one on when I told her about my diaper desires. She wanted to see if she could understand better why I liked them. She took it off about 2 minutes later saying it felt terrible, like wearing an oversized pad and she didn't enjoy it at all. The next day, she flipped out and told me I need help.

Dude that is messed up

Sort of reverse had a person inform me they were on a year long 24/7 diaper dare and I was like "Well I'm incontinent and have to do that anyways..."

Even if dared I doubt I could go 24/7. I haven't asked anyone though. I've kept it to myself except around those who I know to wear em too, either for medical reasons or for other reasons. I'm not brave enough to be that open.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When I got outed by a work colleague, one of them was a close friend and was always popping round my flat.

Although she had no interest in the nappy side, she tried suck on a dummy and quite enjoyed it! She took one of mine home with her. Not sure what happened to it though!

My wife was having some stomach issues a few months back, and was worried about spending 30 minutes on a bus getting to work. I suggested one of my Depend pullups as some insurance. She wore it all day but didn't end up needing it. She kept it in her underwear drawer for a few weeks after that.

We never really talked about it though.

My fiance is aware of my need to wear (medical) and actually thinks most of the designs out there are cute. She hasn't worn any but every once and awhile she'll ask me what it's like. She helps me shop for different designs. She may pop on a pair one day. But for now she's happy helping me and poking them when I wear them lol.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The reverse happened to me. i was visiting (after 20+ years) the cousin i grew up with. after many beers i was getting ready for bed and he came in tossing a diaper on the bed,saying "here, wear this in memory of the bed we soaked while growing up". i told him i didnt wet the bed anymore. he said, "what does that have to do wih anything," and lifted his tshirt to show me the diaper he was wearing. since i was drunk, i pretty much didnt care and put on the diaper (i always followed bob's lead). by the end of the stay i was hooked. and that is why im a member here.

ggreggy said:
The reverse happened to me. i was visiting (after 20+ years) the cousin i grew up with. after many beers i was getting ready for bed and he came in tossing a diaper on the bed,saying "here, wear this in memory of the bed we soaked while growing up". i told him i didnt wet the bed anymore. he said, "what does that have to do wih anything," and lifted his tshirt to show me the diaper he was wearing. since i was drunk, i pretty much didnt care and put on the diaper (i always followed bob's lead). by the end of the stay i was hooked. and that is why im a member here.

Cool story. Do you recall what kind of diaper it was?

Long before I knew what a fetish or kink was, I proposed the idea to a buddy of mine while he was staying at our house to fashion a diaper out of plastic bags and toilet paper and try to use them. He agreed and we made them up in the bathroom and went out to the alley next to the house. I remember dropping my pants quickly and putting on the makeshift diaper as he did the same. I know I "went" in mine but do not remember if he did as well. We were both about 12 yrs old at the time.

The odd thing is that I did not view this as very strange behavior at that age and if my dad had caught me it would have warranted a very huge punishment as I later found out on a different occasion when I was indeed caught.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Cool story. Do you recall what kind of diaper it was?

im not sure. i guess it was the walgreens house brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back