• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to AB/Dl

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermoineWears

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I stumbled into this by accident, quite literally. A few weeks ago I wet the bed. It is something that had been happening to me more frequently so I decided to buy some pull-up style Depends. I found that I really enjoy wearing diapers. I started wearing at all times while I was at home.

So, earlier this week I decided to put an order in for more traditional AB/DL diapers, in fact, I am wearing one now. It feels, I don't even know how to describe it, I like it.

HermoineWears said:
So I stumbled into this by accident, quite literally. A few weeks ago I wet the bed. It is something that had been happening to me more frequently so I decided to buy some pull-up style Depends. I found that I really enjoy wearing diapers. I started wearing at all times while I was at home.

So, earlier this week I decided to put an order in for more traditional AB/DL diapers, in fact, I am wearing one now. It feels, I don't even know how to describe it, I like it.

Hi and welcome to the site. You can find out a lot about diapers here, but we're also a lot more as we discuss almost anything. I hope you'll feel comfortable taking part in the various topics.

Thank you for the welcome. I want to dive in and find some diapers that fit better.

Hi HermoineWears,
welcome to ADISC. Apart from your interest in nappies what other hobbies and interests do you like? Are you in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive? Do you work or still in Education?. The more you open up, the easier it is for members to see what they have in common with you. if you need ideas look at the top of the page and click on the link for ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips. As there is a lot of info in there written for new and old members.

As far a s finding a better fitting nappy, if you do a Google search for "free incontinence samples, USA" you should get a few hits that will offer free or reduced price samples. I'll also send you a private message with a list I got for another new member.

So where do you go next? Have a look through the forums and find a few you like, then just start taking part. ADISC is a social site so the more you put in, the more you are going too get out.

Welcome again.

Last edited:
Well, see I wasn't sure how revealing to be here. As for hobbies, I enjoy a pipe or a cigar from time to time. I am a PC enthusiast and a bit of a gamer. I'm not currently in a relationship. I'm in customer service (working on some IT certs to get out of that hell hole).

Hi and welcome, plenty of good resources and diaper experts around these parts. Sure if you have any questions you will get an answer.

Welcome to the site.

Hi HermoineWears,
Thanks for the info, it's always difficult knowing how much to open up about yourself, but on adisc you can be sure you are among friends, not that we see eye to eye all the time.

When you say you are a pc enthusiast what do you mean? I build my own and occasionally other peoples. I'm also into gaming, mainly Civilization IV and the new Warhammer 40k Dawn of war series.

Did you get the private message I sent?

Well, I mean I have an i5-6500 and covet a 7900x. I have that i5 paired with a 970 with a mild overclock and 16gb of RAM @2133MHz. I'm particularly fond of brown key switches and am enamored by the Corsair k70 keyboard. Right now I am playing through Metro 2033 Redux and Life is Strange, although I do have games that lend themselves to relaxing evenings at home. Left4Dead, AoEII and Stardew Valley being the main culprits there. I have never been able to talk myself into getting Civ, it's always interest me but the systems seem too.. complex.

I did get your message, thank you for all of the information. I haven't been able to get through it all, but I am sure it will come in handy.

PCBaby said:
Hi HermoineWears,
Thanks for the info, it's always difficult knowing how much to open up about yourself, but on adisc you can be sure you are among friends, not that we see eye to eye all the time.

When you say you are a pc enthusiast what do you mean? I build my own and occasionally other peoples. I'm also into gaming, mainly Civilization IV and the new Warhammer 40k Dawn of war series.

Did you get the private message I sent?

Hey PCBaby, new members can only use PM once they reach established contibuter.

Hi MotherFaith,
whilst they can't send them i believe they can receive them. As i sent one through to SEEK without any problems

PCBaby said:
Hi MotherFaith,
whilst they can't send them i believe they can receive them. As i sent one through to SEEK without any problems

Excuse my ignorance, but why send it then? Not trying to be funny, just seems odd to send if no response is expected.

No problems, I was expecting a reply through the forum not via pm. hope that clears it up :)

Ok, I see, thanks for clearing that up. See how it could be used to get someones attention.

You're welcome.

Hi welcome and happy wetting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back