Thread: Giant Spider and Dragon have taken over our streets

Default Giant Spider and Dragon have taken over our streets

Last night in Ottawa, a giant three-story spider awoke and roared throughout our streets.

This morning an enormous fire breathing dragon awoke from city hall and headed towards the market area. Streets have been closed off and there will be many more closures over the weekend all building up to the inevitable battle between these two mammoth creatures. Check out the videos in the link below:

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...ong-ma-awakens

I haven't seen the spider yet but I watched the dragon waking this morning at city hall and heading out into the streets. What a spectacle it was. The kids loved it. I think any Adult Baby would also regress at the sight of these huge monsters.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 28-Jul-2017 at 18:36.

Some recent pictures and videos from later this morning. Jeez, when that dragon turns it head to stare at you, you could just freeze.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/o...ures-1.4225970

I have been watching that Dragon on friendface (and saw the spider too) I so want that Dragon for my own and even have a crew to help me drive it around.

You Canadians do the coolest thing. But hey, we Americans have cool things, like junkies passed out in the street. They're fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You Canadians do the coolest thing. But hey, we Americans have cool things, like junkies passed out in the street. They're fun too.
    Yeah, we have a giant dragon and spider wreaking havoc in our streets,, but you guys have a big, orange Trump-o-saurus running your country. I'll take my chances here.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 29-Jul-2017 at 23:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    Yeah, we have a giant dragon and spider wreaking havoc in our streets,, but you guys have a big, orange Trump-o-saurus running your country. I'll take my chances here.
    Easy to say. You're monsters aren't real!