NorthShore Supreme Briefs VS. Abena Abri‑Form Classic Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlguy4life

“He who knows best knows how little he knows.”
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I prefer my diapers to be as thick and crinkly as possible. So I have always bought the Abena M4's however, I have seen reviews online how thick and crinkly the NorthShore Supreme Briefs are.

I obviously have never tried the NorthShore Supreme Briefs, are they that much better than the Abena Abri-Form Briefs or are they about equal? Or is it just personal preference?

I'm not super familiar with the abena abri-form briefs but it can day that the thickness of and Northshore is about perfect for me, is thick enough to have the constant reminder but not overly so. And if you are looking for loud crinkles, they aren't that. You can sometimes hear em but mostly under clothes they are pretty quiet

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what it is but I hate both. Like the abenas felt clumpy and stiff after wetting them and after hours of wearing them they felt like paper. The north shore was a little better but it felt like cardboard. I might just be picky but I'll stick to the ab brands they feel a lot better and soft wet or dry or poopy.

Oh yeah, northshore is better. They do start out compressed and stiff (about as thick as classic abena), but then swell up a lot more when wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back