Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New around here

Default New around here

Hello everybody. I am a 14 year old kid in 8th grade living in SE Louisiana. I'm a pretty lazy dude (never really got into sports), but I like to ride my bike every now and then. I play a bunch of video games, and I also play the drums. Ive only played for a year now, but I'm getting pretty good.

Diaper Situation: I found my interest in diapers when i was about 6yo. My mom bought a pack of pull ups for me when i was about 3, but i had never used them. So, looking at the full package of them in my closet tempted me to try one. It was the most amazing experience, and thats how i discovered this "realm." But, sadly, i have never gotten to try real diapers since, so i have been making makeshift ones for myself. (ugh) I am planning to go to the store and buy some soon, so i'm pretty excited.

Ill try to post as much as i can, but my connection sucks, so i hope to be able to talk. My parents are also nosy, and wonder why i go online so much, so i gotta be careful. Ive been reading around, and the site seems pretty cool, so i guess ill see you around!

Welcome sid (can I call you that?)

I would love to learn to play the drums they look really fun

Nothing compares to the real thing, but make sure you plan everything, good hiding places etc. if you're gonna buy some if your parents don't know.

Hope you enjoy it here and I guess I'll see you around! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome sid (can I call you that?)

I would love to learn to play the drums they look really fun

Nothing compares to the real thing, but make sure you plan everything, good hiding places etc. if you're gonna buy some if your parents don't know.

Hope you enjoy it here and I guess I'll see you around! XD
    Sure, you can call me Sid.

I would TOTALLY recommend playing drums. AWESOME.

Can I call you 3po? Or how about id3, or d3p, or Home D3po, or C-3po?

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Can I call you 3po? Or how about id3, or d3p, or Home D3po, or C-3po?
    Well, I'll know if you're talking about me if there's a 3 in the name.

Wow! And that was your third post, too.

I'll call you Mr. Onlin3