Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [Review] AwwSoCute & LittleForBig Pacifiers.

  1. #1

    Default [Review] AwwSoCute & LittleForBig Pacifiers.

    Review #1 LittleForBig Paci 3 Pack:
    When I was ordering pacifiers, I was thinking that a 3 pack of adult pacis for 14 bucks would be a steal, but I think I might have been wrong in terms of the comfort department for that value for money "deal". These pacifiers have a big shield to accommodate for larger mouths (although I fit into a standard baby shield just fine because of my smaller mouth) and utilize a Baby Pants brand "NUK 5" nipple made out of thick cloudy silicone.
    Build Quality and Appearance:
    The overall build quality is solid for an adult product. A heart shaped sturdy plastic shield with a ring (NUK style design) and a rather thick and durable silicone nipple allows for a lot of drops, chews and abuse. It comes in multiple "adult related" colors, which is kind of a turn off for me, but you kinda get what you pay for I guess.
    Feel/Comfort Level:
    Unfortunately, my mouth is rather small for the big shield pacis and as a result most of the outer recesses of the shield jutted out by about a 1/8th of an inch from being flush with my mouth. This combined with the very thick and rigid silicone nipple (durable but uncomfortable) makes the product hard to suck on without having lymph node inflammation or other pain in the teeth or mouth area. After a while though, you get used to the pacifier's refusal to collapse, even by a little bit, and the product eventually feels OK in the mouth with a slight deflation present. Also the re-inflation speed of a partially deflated LittleForBig Pacifiers are LONG. You will have to basically spend around 30 minutes to an hour before the pacifier is fully re-inflated before using it again.
    Overall Verdict:
    A very durable product. Very affordable and value for money conscious, but due to deflation issues and the appalling level of discomfort, not really recommended for a first pacifier. However, the nipples (being from baby pants) are revered by many to be some of the best nipples for pacifiers in their class. Properly modified to a baby MAM or baby NUK shield, the deflation issues and discomfort might be fixed.

    Review #2 AwwSoCute Adult Pacifier.
    When I was scouring the webs for a different adult pacifier to round my paci count up to 4, I didn't really research all too well (amazon was limited in their paci selection). However, despite the overall negativity that many buyers of this product seem to aim in this pacifier's direction. I don't see why this paci deserves that much hate.
    Build Quality and Appearance:
    Unlike the LittleForBig pacis, this pacifier does not have a big shield and is instead a toddler sized Nuk (knockoff copy) style shield with a glossy opaque color of your choice of blue or pink (there are other colors available, but amazon only carried the two colors). The pacifier's plastic was cheaper than the LittleForBig one and less durable, but more flexible. The teat was made out of clear silicone and a lot thinner and is softer than the outrageously thick Baby Pants Nuk 5 teats are.
    Feel/Comfort Level:
    Unlike the LittleForBig pacis, this one fits like a glove in my mouth. I have had no trouble sucking and no problems with mouth pain. Although the nipple appears to be cheaply made (made in China), the nipple is 10 times more comfortable than the cloudy baby pants nipple and actually is more realistic to the soft nipples that are found in real baby pacifiers. Although it is not without one drawback. I would have liked the nipple to have been a little thicker so the bulb would not deflate as much as it did. That being said, the nipple deflates much like when you try sucking a Baby Pants adult baby bottle near the tip of the nipple. However, the re-inflation speed of this paci seems to be massively better over LittleForBig's Pacifiers which give you a well rounded pacifier experience.
    Overall Verdict:
    Despite build quality and minor deflation issues, the comfort and ease of use makes this paci a viable choice for any paci lover. This pacifier's teat may not be the most durable or most recommended by others, but it is sure comfortable. Try the paci and you won't regret it, put the nipple in an authentic baby MAM or baby NUK shield to make it even better.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Those are some weird looking bottle teats!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Mind you long ones look kinda strange as well, I don't mind using the baby ones though...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I thought the baby pants pacis were comfy, I think it was well worth the money and I enjoy sucking it on a daily basis and I never take it out to suck my thumb instead.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Those are some weird looking bottle teats!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Mind you long ones look kinda strange as well, I don't mind using the baby ones though...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I thought the baby pants pacis were comfy, I think it was well worth the money and I enjoy sucking it on a daily basis and I never take it out to suck my thumb instead.
    There are two types of Baby pants nipples. The cloudy silicone nipples are a lot thicker and in the big shields they have no air holes to let them deflate. The clear silicone nipples, which are thinner and easier to deflate, are what are found on their custom pacifier line such as the MAM customs that baby pants offers. With some modifications, cloudy silicone nipples from the big shields can be just as rewarding to suck on as the clear ones when put on a baby MAM shield.

  5. #5

    Default

    UPDATE: I have now modified the LittleForBig teats (The cloudy Baby Pants teats) in Standard MAM Pacifier shields. They are better once inserted into a pacifier shield with a air gap. The AwwSoCute ones are better than ever in the MAM shield and I now love them all....

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AustinTheLionhearted View Post
    UPDATE: I have now modified the LittleForBig teats (The cloudy Baby Pants teats) in Standard MAM Pacifier shields. They are better once inserted into a pacifier shield with a air gap. The AwwSoCute ones are better than ever in the MAM shield and I now love them all....
    Thanks Lion! I was scoping out the ASC pacifiers as an addition to the 2 I have. I am curious and will probably make a purchase soon if not this weekend. One question about the ASC pacifier. Was it easy to take it out of it's original shield?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by keepindl View Post
    Thanks Lion! I was scoping out the ASC pacifiers as an addition to the 2 I have. I am curious and will probably make a purchase soon if not this weekend. One question about the ASC pacifier. Was it easy to take it out of it's original shield?
    It was rather easy for the ASC paci.... The LittleForBig "Baby Pants" (cloudy teats) were a pain in the neck to get out of their housings...
    For the ASC paci (nuk style only), just pull on the ring and the entire paci comes apart..
    The LittleForBig Paci requires a complete destruction of the shield... I managed all three of them at the cost of a small booboo on my finger. They require thin and strong Flathead screwdrivers to pry off the front button of the shield. I would advise to puncture a small hole at the base of the LittleForBig teat with your screwdriver if you want increased deflation/reinflantion rate. Don't get me wrong, the LittleForBig teats are good in the MAM shields without causing intentional damage to the base of the teat, but when there is a hole there, it will be almost as flexible as the ASC one.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AustinTheLionhearted View Post
    It was rather easy for the ASC paci.... The LittleForBig "Baby Pants" (cloudy teats) were a pain in the neck to get out of their housings...
    For the ASC paci (nuk style only), just pull on the ring and the entire paci comes apart..
    The LittleForBig Paci requires a complete destruction of the shield... I managed all three of them at the cost of a small booboo on my finger. They require thin and strong Flathead screwdrivers to pry off the front button of the shield. I would advise to puncture a small hole at the base of the LittleForBig teat with your screwdriver if you want increased deflation/reinflantion rate. Don't get me wrong, the LittleForBig teats are good in the MAM shields without causing intentional damage to the base of the teat, but when there is a hole there, it will be almost as flexible as the ASC one.
    Great! Thank you! I've modded my clear silicone LFB pacifier and put it in a MAM shield and my mouth now fully closes over the teat. Much improved! But gosh those MAM shields are on tight. I look forward to ordering and modding an ASC one now.

  9. #9

    Default

    Ive never done well with specialty pacifiers built to adult sizes. I do well with the regular sized ones since I went to dentures a long time ago.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by keepindl View Post
    Great! Thank you! I've modded my clear silicone LFB pacifier and put it in a MAM shield and my mouth now fully closes over the teat. Much improved! But gosh those MAM shields are on tight. I look forward to ordering and modding an ASC one now.
    The Standard MAM trademark shields the most likely pacis that can be easily modified. The butterfly style or similar MAM shields that are not in the 6+ or 16+ range of MAM pacifiers have actual glue in the button which makes it nearly impossible to modify without severely damaging or destroying the button of the paci. 6+ months pacifiers and 16+ months pacifiers are the ones to look for... The 0+ and 0-6 month ones are nearly impossible to modify without destroying the button and damaging the shields...

Similar Threads

  1. Littleforbig
    By secretluver in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2017, 06:38
  2. Thinking of getting a onesie from littleforbig, any sizing tips?
    By chocosaurusrex in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2017, 03:07
  3. Littleforbig concerns
    By matetan in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-Apr-2017, 00:37
  4. AwwSoCute
    By Walak in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19-Dec-2015, 04:39
  5. awwsocute
    By Littlejustin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2013, 08:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.