Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all these terms I see floating around such as CG/L(re) and LilTot (just to name a few)

And I see so many of these different terms on tumblr as well as a bunch of blogs saying "don't interact if", whats that about?

So can anyone explain the differences between different terms like what terms are accepted SFW or NSFW? why are there so many different things! Is AB/DL completely separate from age play or regression?

Also, I know what a little is, but whats a middle or a big?

I feel like some terms are kinda like how squares are rectangles but not every rectangle is a square.

Last edited:
OriginalT said:
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all these terms I see floating around such as CG/L(re) and LilTot (just to name a few)

And I see so many of these different terms on tumblr as well as a bunch of blogs saying "don't interact if", whats that about?

So can anyone explain the differences between different terms like whats SFW and whats NSFW? why are there so many different things! Is AB/DL completely separate from age play or regression?

I feel like some terms are kinda like how squares are rectangles but not every rectangle is a square.

This website is a lifesaver. http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php. NSFW means NOT SAFE FOR WORK the way.

In case you do not know and use a windows computer, press Crtl + F then type in the abbreviation you want to translate, should bring you straight to it.

AB = adult baby. This is someone who wants to experience what it's like to be a baby. It ranges from just using/playing with baby items, to fully acting (and even thinking) like a baby. It is a form of age play, but focuses on just baby ages, and always with diapers.

DL = Diaper Lover. This is a person who quite literally loves to wear a diaper. This ranges from wearing only occasionally, to 24/7 (all the time). And also ranges on how often or much those diapers are peed or pooped in. Also like with any other love, it can include sexual activity.

SD = Sexual Diaper Fetish. This is a person who only wears a diaper for sexual enjoyment. Not to be confused with a DL.

DF = Diapered Fur. This is someone who combines furry play with diapers. The target age can vary. It also includes the more specific subset of Baby Fur.

LG/LB = Little Girl or Little Boy. This is age play, and may or may not include diapers.

Such a huge list and I didn't see either of those the OP was asking about (nor do I have a clue.)

Now want to know as well.

I'm pretty sure CG/L stands for Caregiver/Little.

I've never heard the term LilTot before in any ABDL setting, but I'm assuming it stands for Little Tot, which is a common name for little kids. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Little tot

Is ABDL completely separate from Age Play and Regression? While all three are technically different things, there's A LOT of overlap between them. But it is possible to be into Age Play without being an ABDL since Age Play and vice versa since ABDL is an umbrella term consisting of both ABs (Adult Babies) and DLs (Diaper Lovers). So because of DLs, you can be in the ABDL umbrella without having any connection to Age Play or Regression.

A big is generally a caregiver. Someone who acts as a Mommy or a Daddy to a little. A middle, that's harder to define. Obviously, a middle would be in between a big and a little. But the boundaries of what qualifies as being a middle are fuzzy. Generally, a middle will act like an older kid.

I see this a few times but not sure what it means. What is BM?

DD/LG/LB stands for Daddy Dominant/Little girl or Little Boy. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but... I think BM is bowel movement.

Barush said:
I see this a few times but not sure what it means. What is BM?

I believe that a BM is a bowel movement, aka messing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back