Great Wall of Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggles

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have not been able to make a purchase in a while so had a little splurge I should be good for a few months they include little paws, lavender and bambino magnifico also some boosters but not in the picture
c359397756f61db9576f237e97d6d07f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive!

Scaramouche said:
Very impressive!

Ditto!

Love those Lavender and have to try Magnifico someday.

Shut up and take my money! XD

Argent said:
Ditto!

Love those Lavender and have to try Magnifico someday.

This is the first time I have tried lavenders
And I am most impressed they are very comfortable and two tapes actually are great, and they look wonderful.
Magnificos are fantastic again look amazing they are incredibly soft and work extremely well However as others have commented the the thickness in my opinion is less. Than ABU top end but still great. I do have slight issues with size the large are too big for me as tapes literally touch and leg gathers end up loose but I haven't had leakage due to enormous standing guards I love the Velcro stretch tabs I think we will see more of these in the future

That mighty wall right there, it would last me ages haha.:D

Wonderful! Simply Marvelous! The good thing about the diapers you have there is that you don't need to put on a custom landing zone every 12 diapers to make them look cute.

Well that explains why Abu ran out of size larges in little paws lol

At least you won't run out for awhile, but where are you gonna put it?

pampers4U said:
Well that explains why Abu ran out of size larges in little paws lol

Haha I truely hope there still available for everyone else I would feel bad to prevent others from buying some. and yes storage is an issue I also underestimated the perfume as I ordered little paws with scented strips
And between those and lavenders my house had a strong aroma of baby powder and lavender. I had to pack all away and air the house before my wife got home. She knows I have diapers but maybe not this many and never had fragrant diapers before. Also littlepaws look amazing I have tried both space and simples and these are my favourites. It's funny how you change as not that long ago I was not a fan of printed diapers but the more I try the more I dislike medical versions. Just getting old or is that little?

Very jealous! I hope to have a stachblike that some day. All I have now is a few packs of Abenas

Well it's great you are able to get so many diapers at once. I have to wonder if this isn't a bit of a binge though. You did say its been a while too, which sounds a little like a purge.

Be careful with those bing/purge cycles. If allowed, they can get out of hand, and to a point where its unhealthy too.

Slomo said:
Well it's great you are able to get so many diapers at once. I have to wonder if this isn't a bit of a binge though. You did say its been a while too, which sounds a little like a purge.

Be careful with those bing/purge cycles. If allowed, they can get out of hand, and to a point where its unhealthy too.

Thanks Slomo, I certainly have experienced these cycles especially early on, as I am now approaching 40 I haven't had a purge in quite some years and now I'm quite content with things. I will definitely get through these but with time of course. I also begin to get a bit anxious when supplies are thin which I don't think is too uncommon.

Wh1l3 1 would s4y th4t 1 h4v3 b3tt3r th1ngs to blow my mon3y on; l3t th4t st4t3m3nt not und3rm1n3 my 3nvy...

♎

Entity said:
Wh1l3 1 would s4y th4t 1 h4v3 b3tt3r th1ngs to blow my mon3y on; l3t th4t st4t3m3nt not und3rm1n3 my 3nvy...

[emoji755]

Yep you could start with spending some money on a keyboard this is utterly pointless.

Omg I wish I had the room for a diaper mountain like that!! Like my current stash is about 90 diapers or a case and a pack and it's rough squeezing it in my closet (but it's going to fit damit!)

nice, that looks like 2 large ABU cases and 2 small bambino cases, that must have been quite the stack waiting for you at the door when you got home!

about 375 premium diapers, yes I hope that holds you for awhile!

I don't care for the pattern onthe lavenders but I think I would like to try some of ABU's premium single tape diapers sometime. I have some of their SDK here still but they're not thick enough for overnight for me most nights. I assume the fit on the lavender are the same?

bambinod said:
nice, that looks like 2 large ABU cases and 2 small bambino cases, that must have been quite the stack waiting for you at the door when you got home!

about 375 premium diapers, yes I hope that holds you for awhile!

I don't care for the pattern onthe lavenders but I think I would like to try some of ABU's premium single tape diapers sometime. I have some of their SDK here still but they're not thick enough for overnight for me most nights. I assume the fit on the lavender are the same?

Close I think it was 240 diapers and 120 Lille maxi boosters all up, it was quite the delivery too. The lavenders have really grown on me now I quite like the look but the little paws take the prize for appearance and the magnificos aren't bad either. I haven't tried any other single tape diapers but I'm impressed how well they fit me, in that regard I find the little paws fit better than space and simples and I noticed the tapes are now clear so wondering if they changed the plastic or something as well but I am very happy with them.

bambinod said:

I think the Lavenders look way better in person than in the pictures.

Fit and absorbency Lavenders have been exactly the same as SDKv2s for me (just with a gorgeous scent.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back