24/7 gets a little boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drifter said:
Good point. The fantasy of being forced into diapers can seem like fun for some, and making it a commitment is one way to make it seem like you are being forced. And there could be other variations on this theme that some might find fun ... :scratchchin:

My personal favorite is only taking diapers with you when you go on vacation, no adult undies. Then you have no choice but to wear diapers ;)

Drifter said:
Good point. The fantasy of being forced into diapers can seem like fun for some, and making it a commitment is one way to make it seem like you are being forced. And there could be other variations on this theme that some might find fun ... :scratchchin:

That's pretty close to what's driving it for me. Obviously, I can stop any time but I tell myself I can't.

bambinod said:
My personal favorite is only taking diapers with you when you go on vacation, no adult undies. Then you have no choice but to wear diapers ;)

While 24/7, I've only been on one short trip. I was too busy and tired to really feel that effect but it was interesting nonetheless. It would be fun in a more relaxed style.

I'm not completely 24/7, but at this point I'm close enough. Keep in mind, however, that my everyday padding is either baby diapers or Pull-Ups pinned into a pair of underwear with the crotch cut out. So I still end up using the toilet on a regular basis. Anyway, life is just better in padding. I wear every night and it seems it's almost completely wiped out my anxiety about sleeping. I'm not overly fond about putting on a pair of regular underwear anymore, although I'll shortly forget about it. Diapers... well, they are my underwear now.

Last edited:
hytertax said:
At one point, I tried just wearing night to try and unlink diapers from arousal, but in the end it just reinforced it because I would just get aroused in bed.

The key is if you act on it. If you do that most times, then you're training your brain to link the act of putting on a diaper with those activities. It's like a Pavlovian response.

A good trick would be to take care of that need before you put on the diaper at night, then wear each night without doing that.

It'll take a month or longer, but the arousal link will go away, and you'll be able to just wear them casually to bed after that.

My personal favorite is only taking diapers with you when you go on vacation, no adult undies. Then you have no choice but to wear diapers

Or stop at literally any department store and hand over $5 :p

I'm sorry to be a spoil sport here ^^;

Yeah, it's not like you have to keep wearing 24/7. You can stop or start whenever you want to.

Yes and no. After wearing for a while, there can be a sense of uncertainty about stopping. 'What if I forget and just wet?' is the main concern. 'What if I can't wait?' The easy solution is to keep wearing, at least until a suitable opportunity arises like a lazy weekend alone, when accidents won't be too serious while getting used to staying dry again. I haven't had any problems achieving that but the worry is there all the same.

I agree that there was a sense of commitment at the very beginning to the specific challenge of 24/7. But after all the practical problems were solved it didn't seem such a challenge after all, more like a privilege, and little encouragement was needed to want to stay padded. Why, I would ask myself, would I ever want to wear ordinary underwear again? It almost becomes a no-brainer.

Paxe said:
Yes and no. After wearing for a while, there can be a sense of uncertainty about stopping. 'What if I forget and just wet?' is the main concern. 'What if I can't wait?' The easy solution is to keep wearing, at least until a suitable opportunity arises like a lazy weekend alone, when accidents won't be too serious while getting used to staying dry again. I haven't had any problems achieving that but the worry is there all the same.

I agree that there was a sense of commitment at the very beginning to the specific challenge of 24/7. But after all the practical problems were solved it didn't seem such a challenge after all, more like a privilege, and little encouragement was needed to want to stay padded. Why, I would ask myself, would I ever want to wear ordinary underwear again? It almost becomes a no-brainer.

agreed!

Paxe said:

Thats where pullups and training pants come in. The point with training in them is to not ever use them if you can. Though if you do, they will feel wet and you'll know it (with most brands). There's also the fact they leak a lot or hold very little, so what little protection they provide won't be enough to stop you from mentally not wanting to use them anyways.

I wore 24/7 long enough to demolish my (already impaired) continence.

It has its ups and downs even after untraining.

I totally agree, I have been wearing diapers 24/7 and don't even think about it. changing my diaper is common, since I currently only wear cloth diapers storing wet diapers until washing them makes laundry days more frequent, but laundry just has to be done anyway. I haven't tried disposables other than store-bought diapers and have not been satisfied. I ordered some Rearz Princess disposables, to wear while doing diaper laundry, and possibly at work my diaper and insert are very wet by the time I leave work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back