Little girls nightgowns for large people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love an MLP nightgown. . .

https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Po...23011&psd=1&keywords=my+little+pony+nightgown

I wish they'd make them in larger sizes. To be honest I wish that most girls clothing came in larger sizes. I mean I do still fit into the top end of the girls section at the store but barely. None of the cutesy stuff I can really fit into. Oh well. Maybe someday we'll get a specialty company that'll make clothing for littles as well. I mean we got the diaper companies now. . . its the next logical step :p

I agree. I wish there were more Little Girl clothing for adults.

To the OP: Sorry, I don't really know of a place where you can get a nightgown as you describe. You may have to get something custom made.

When i go to the US i find Hot Topic might be the best place for that stuff, kinda.

But ive also had pretty good luck getting xxl girls clothing at walmart.

Amazon has a couple but they're only one or two left and they didn't give a size, I'm guessing because it's a closeout and available in just one size.

Looks like a vendor should step up here. There is PVC clothing everywhere, why not some flannel nightgowns that are cute?

I know on etsy you might find sissy nightgowns, but maybe the best bet would be to search abdl pajamas. And learning to sew is a good idea since you could make some stuff for yourself. Even if it's just simple things.

Type in "adult baby clothes" on the Amazon search bar and a lot of cute things come up. I was looking at several today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back