Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Who woke up wet, I did. [emoji39]

  1. #1

    Default Who woke up wet, I did.

    Was really wet when I woke up and hardly remember waking up to do so. Hope I don't get a rash coz I've been having really sensitive skin lately

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Default

    I did too but... I didn't wear a diaper

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    I did too but... I didn't wear a diaper

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    Hope you've got some protection on your mattress


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by alltimefun View Post
    Hope you've got some protection on your mattress


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    The good thing was that I didn't wet as much as I usually do. Only my underwear and my Pyjama pants got wet...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    The good thing was that I didn't wet as much as I usually do. Only my underwear and my Pyjama pants got wet...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    That's alright then, I guess.


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by alltimefun View Post
    That's alright then, I guess.


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Yeah... but I guess I'll go and get myself some Drynites for the last two nights here on the Campsite. But the problem is that my sister would know about my Bedwetting...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    Yeah... but I guess I'll go and get myself some Drynites for the last two nights here on the Campsite. But the problem is that my sister would know about my Bedwetting...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    If your camping you can easily hide drynites in the bottom of your sleeping bag and then put them on when everyone else is asleep I used to do it a scouts. She wouldn't know a thing

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by alltimefun View Post
    If your camping you can easily hide drynites in the bottom of your sleeping bag and then put them on when everyone else is asleep I used to do it a scouts. She wouldn't know a thing

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    But she would know when I buy them

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    But she would know when I buy them

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    Oh right, it would be great if you could sneak out.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  10. #10

    Default

    I know... the store here on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. But I could use them as a pad

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Went to bed dry, woke up wet!
    By lupe in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-Apr-2017, 23:42
  2. woke up happy
    By icklespace in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-Sep-2016, 09:51
  3. Woke up wet
    By deano13 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 14-Nov-2013, 19:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.