Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I asked my brother to hang my washing out but completely forgot I had a couple of onesies in there too, just worried that hes going to start asking questions, and I can't come out to my family because they are anti-kink. Could I just say it's a shirt or something I dunno, plz help
Sorry for the horrible spelling errors, it's not my strong point

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Keep quiet unless you're asked. They are obviously shirts. I suppose if they have childish prints, it might be more difficult to explain what kind of shirts they are. Can you think of some mundane instance where it would be important that your shirt not ride up? Maybe (only if you were asked) you could say you found them in a thrift store and thought they might be useful for whatever that purpose is.

Is your brother older or younger? If younger, he probably has no idea what he saw. If older, then a lot depends on your relationship with him. Are you close? Is he trustworthy?

Scaramouche said:
Is your brother older or younger? If younger, he probably has no idea what he saw. If older, then a lot depends on your relationship with him. Are you close? Is he trustworthy?

He's older then me, were not very close. But would trust him with something's

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

alltimefun said:
I asked my brother to hang my washing out but completely forgot I had a couple of onesies in there too, just worried that hes going to start asking questions, and I can't come out to my family because they are anti-kink. Could I just say it's a shirt or something I dunno, plz help

Hey there, sorry to hear about your dilemma. Firstly, try not to worry about the situation. I know that sounds easier to say than do, but just take a breath and take a step back. From what you have said so far it seems that a member of your family has seen something that may be construed as different. It could raise an eyebrow or two but it is a big leap to go from onesie to ABDL. There are many reasons why somebody may have one these days. They are quite 'fashionable' at the moment, I know several people who have bought them to use when being cosy on the sofa with a film and popcorn. They have become a 'joke' item to use in fancy dress and stag parties etc.

If anyone asks I think you will be fine to simply explain you bought it for any of the above reasons. I would never advocate lying, but a little white lie to preserve the status quo does not hurt. I would even go as far to say that if you explain it very vaguely you may not even have to lie. Simply explain you have them as it helps you relax, you do not have to explain the details as to how you actually relax. The problem when these topics come up is that because you are an ABDL your mind goes to worst case scenario. You imagine your brother could link the onesie to diapers and the rest of it. The reality is that your brother probably shrugged his shoulders, thought 'whatever' and carried on hanging the washing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back