• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Norway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retny8

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I am a 25 year young guy from Norway who's been into diapers for many years, but I've been exploring the fetish for only the past 5 years or so.

I remember when I was about 7 years old I stole some nappies from my little sister and wore them at night. It made me feel really safe and comfortable and so I hid them in a "secret room" under the bed. Unfortunately my dad found them and I had to throw them away but it didn't stop my interest and I sometimes asked my mother if she could bring some diapers from work (my parents are separated). I don't think she understood quite what was going on, but she accepted it and gave me a diaper once in a while.

Right now I am studying medicine and I aspire to become a general practitioner and possibly start my own practice one day. I really enjoy the various challenges this direction of studies have to offer, especially the vast amount of material to be learned in the basic sciences. I can never get enough of the books and I am always looking forward to the next topic we're going to discover, although there are some less enjoyable areas as well.

On the diaper side I'm mostly a DL and caregiver, a "daddy" if you like. I love taking care of people and making sure they are alright (maybe I should have become a nurse instead of a physician). I'm not so much into the AB side of this fetish myself, but I have nothing against it and I am open to everything. Well, almost anyway.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask here or send me a PM! :)

Hello retny8 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Good luck in med school or related fields.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Going into medicine is always impressive and I wish you well.

Welcome to ADISC!

It's great to hear about someone becoming a GP. With the population expanding, we need people to go into the GP field. Congratulations.

Hey and welcome :) cool that almost same story how it started :)
Where in Norway are you from?

Sent fra min HUAWEI CRR-L09 via Tapatalk

Hi Retny8 welcome to the site. I'm new here as well I am not sure wear I fit just yet but reading and learning for now. I hope being here helps you with your understanding with people and their complex differences when you become a doctor.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Unfortunately I cannot answer PMs as I don't have permission for that yet.
PhoenixGirl said:
Hey and welcome :) cool that almost same story how it started :)
Where in Norway are you from?

Sent fra min HUAWEI CRR-L09 via Tapatalk
I just read your intro and yeah, our stories are quite similar :) Originally I'm from Lillehammer, but I currently live in Oslo. Well in the summer anyway since I study abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back