Our Occupations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Lift Operator/Picker in a distribution center/warehouse. I drive various types of forklifts to pick and pack farm equipment and supplies for shipping worldwide and domestic. Aside from that I'm a jack of all trades and a bit of a MacGuyver. I'm knowledgeable and somewhat practiced in automotive, computers, appliances, electrical, anything. you name it I've done or I've seen/researched it and can totally figure it out.

I'm a rice, soybean and corn farmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Analog integrated circuit design engineer. I design the chips that power all sorts of different things.

I am a college student, studying Computer Information Systems as my Major and Music as my Minor.

Sr. IT technician for a major phone company. Mostly I remote to fix things around the company

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If it counts, I consider my occupation to be a self-educated writer. I learn basically from others or other things around me. It's not easy, and it can get quite frustrating for me as well. Other than that, I'm actually on SSI benefits under my dad. I can't hold down a job due to various problems and because of my current mental state. That's why I consider being a self-educated writer an occupation for me. I put so much hard work in doing it that it almost seems like it's a job for me! So yeah.

I don't have interest in being published atm.

Used to be a military trucker (Canadian) then security, hotel valet, and a snowplow operator.
Incon for 21 yrs now.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I do construction for my dad. a lot of you have stuff I wish I could do though!

- - - Updated - - -

DannyBBaby said:
I'm a contractor; Excavating, and full time/part time bus driving
Kinda like me and one thing I wish I could do.

Robotics technician & Pilot however I am a part time photographer which I love and combine with flying. I have a website for those interested.

www.amsphotography.com.au

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

School picture day, prom, graduation, and rec. league photographer. My office services a hundred mile radius with a 60% market share.

Environmental geologist for a consulting firm conducting environmental site assessments and subsurface explorations

Electical design engineering.

I get to play on computers and draw all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back