• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CursedSpycrab

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I've been lurking through this forum now for quite some time without making an account, and recently I thought I might as well join.

Hi! I'm a DL from Kent who enjoys many things such as Boxing, Gaming (Mainly CS:GO but still), and Guitar, and of course diapers.

I don't consider myself that much of an AB but I have been exploring it recently and I definitely see why people enjoy it!

I look forward to getting to know the members of this website, and possibly being good friends with a few too.:biggrin:

Hello CursedSpycrab and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

hi cursedspyCrab,
welcome to the group. That's a good intro, but you don't give your age, so could you possibly let us know if you are working and what field or still in full time education? Do you have a partner and if so are they supportive or not?
You'll find by opening up a little about yourself, members will be able to see what they have in common with you.

In the meantime, browse through the forums and find a few you like and then jump in and take part. Adisc is a social site so the more you put in, the more you will get out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back