Vanity Automobile Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I got out of my car Monday evening at the local Applebye's I frequent, I saw a Vanity Tag that I wish I had taken a picture of. It read "LILPAWZ". I wonder if the car owner is a DL, or if they have some small dogs......or cats!

What state was this in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Many years ago I was at a Walmart near Wichita KS and saw a plate "IPEE4U". This started many thoughts in my head. Unfortunately one of the thoughts was that it was more important to pay attention to my driving rather than take a longer look to see who was driving the car.

tewks7979 said:
What state was this in?

Please don't reveal what state they're in or the state of the plate. That would be pretty crappy to find out your personal info was being traded on a forum somewhere.

Well i am sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I saw a plate that said DPYLOVR. Then I saw the sticker of one of the driver's favorite seven dwarfs. lol

I also saw SISIGRL I couldn't quite catch up to her to see the driver. There's a huge Spanish population where I live so maybe it's Si Si Girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
cws3963 said:
Please don't reveal what state they're in or the state of the plate. That would be pretty crappy to find out your personal info was being traded on a forum somewhere.

You have GOT to be kidding. They have this displayed on their license plate for Pete's sake. What is more public than that? They would probably be pleased with the publicity!

Kenn said:
You have GOT to be kidding. They have this displayed on their license plate for Pete's sake. What is more public than that? They would probably be pleased with the publicity!

Does it really need to be explained why revealing an easy way to get someone's personal contact information (especially connected with a fetish/medical issue they may not even share) on the internet is bad?

cws3963 said:
Does it really need to be explained why revealing an easy way to get someone's personal contact information (especially connected with a fetish/medical issue they may not even share) on the internet is bad?

I'd like an explanation. How does saying what state you're in actually constitute personally revealing info?

I live in north east florida. Good luck finding me with just that info alone.

Slomo said:
I'd like an explanation. How does saying what state you're in actually constitute personally revealing info?

I live in north east florida. Good luck finding me with just that info alone.

How about you post your state and license plate? A good DMV search could give me your home address with that info.

For giggles I did a search on my own plate not only did I get address, I got make and model of my car.

Last edited:
babyboy said:
How about you post your state and license plate? A good DMV search could give me your home address with that info.

Not all DMVs have that option. Our state used to but after a stalking incident (ahem) it wasn't allowed anymore. Even so, if you post someone's plate here with the state and a lurker/troll sees it and happens to be in the same state, he could "out" that person and it would be embarrassing to the driver.

Scaramouche said:
Not all DMVs have that option. Our state used to but after a stalking incident (ahem) it wasn't allowed anymore. Even so, if you post someone's plate here with the state and a lurker/troll sees it and happens to be in the same state, he could "out" that person and it would be embarrassing to the driver.

That is good your state stopped that. I hope that my state does some time. I will admit I been tempted to get my Ham radio call sign as a plate, but that is even easier to get a home address from just head over to QRZ.com it right on the front page to find call signs. So do to that, and I don't trust the people in the city I live in, I don't get it, the murder rate here is almost 1 a day. (there have been 200 so far this year, and there are only 206 days in this year that have expired)

babyboy said:

For giggles I did a search on my own plate not only did I get address, I got make and model of my car.

Well duh. Tewqs7979 only asked what state it was in, not for the whole liscense plate number. Big difference.

Slomo said:
Well duh. Tewqs7979 only asked what state it was in, not for the whole liscense plate number. Big difference.

No but the OP did post the plate.

babyboy said:
No but the OP did post the plate.

Which is available for anybody in his area to see - not quite as public is the internet, but not that much different. He/she is obviously making a very PUBLIC statement. So what is your point?

Kenn said:
Which is available for anybody in his area to see - not quite as public is the internet, but not that much different. He/she is obviously making a very PUBLIC statement. So what is your point?

You are assuming little paz means a AB, or Baby fur, what if the person is a puppy breeder (little puppy's little paws) now think about if the person is a puppy breeder, and a AB comes up to them and starts to talk about diapers, would they 1) be freaked out 2) have a bad opinion of AB's because of it 3) grossed out by the subject of diapers (think about what goes into diapers) 4) why is this person stalking me

babyboy said:
You are assuming little pawz means a AB, or Baby fur, what if the person is a puppy breeder (little puppy's little paws) now think about if the person is a puppy breeder, and a AB comes up to them and starts to talk about diapers, would they 1) be freaked out 2) have a bad opinion of AB's because of it 3) grossed out by the subject of diapers (think about what goes into diapers) 4) why is this person stalking me

I assume nothing. These are called Vanity Plates for a reason - they attract attention. As you stated, this could be anything from a animal breeder to an ABU sales rep to someone who just likes diapers. Vanity plates are meant to be conversation starters. Any extrovert AB/DL with sense would approach with "What does your license plate mean?"

I do not want attention so I travel incognito - no vanity plates and no stickers of any kind. Political stickers have been known to get people attacked (not that I have strong positive political views in any event).

I'm curious too as to which state it's in. If it's washington or Maryland then that would make it much more likely that it could be an ABU employee or even Casey himself although he probably usually travels via private jet or Ferrari (hehe, jk). If it is in one of those states that would be pretty cool and interesting even though there's virtually an infinite number of possibilities to explain it.

IMO, freaking out over posting something that someone has already publicly displayed on a forum to the point you're instructing others what they should and shouldn't post is a little over kill. On the flipside it is important to respect people's privacy, but still, even if you think it's a bad idea then express that you think it's a bad idea and why, don't just flat out tell people what they can and can't post (that's what the mods are for if it comes to that).

Besides, if someone did take the time and steps to obtain the person's identity and specific location using the state and license plate number to idk, stalk or harass them I guess? Then there's a problem with that individual stalking a complete stranger because of a possibility that person might be into ABDLism? That doesn't even make sense, clearly there's a problem with that individual's mental state and not posting it wouldn't solve the source of the problem.

If all of you would reread my original post, you will note that I indicated the plate could just as easy refer to a pet lover. Overall, I am glad I did not think of getting a picture as I really do not know who I would share it with so I most likely would have deleted it by now anyway. The points made about personal information being revealed is very valid. Anyone who knew what state the tag was seen would have information that could be used to perhaps find me and use it to embarrass or shame me. That is why I did not reveal the state but just a unique vanity plate that may or may not refer to diapers, and may or may not refer to a pet lover.
In fact even if you thought you might find out from my profile where I am, you won't. There are very few websites that contain anything valid in it, including my location. It is a broad location and like the rest of the profile may or may not be a thing even remotely accurate. However to answer the question that was asked, I will answer it. I saw it in the great state of Confusion. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back