Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Vanity Automobile Tag

  1. #1

    Default Vanity Automobile Tag

    When I got out of my car Monday evening at the local Applebye's I frequent, I saw a Vanity Tag that I wish I had taken a picture of. It read "LILPAWZ". I wonder if the car owner is a DL, or if they have some small dogs......or cats!

  2. #2

    Default

    What state was this in?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    Many years ago I was at a Walmart near Wichita KS and saw a plate "IPEE4U". This started many thoughts in my head. Unfortunately one of the thoughts was that it was more important to pay attention to my driving rather than take a longer look to see who was driving the car.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tewks7979 View Post
    What state was this in?
    Please don't reveal what state they're in or the state of the plate. That would be pretty crappy to find out your personal info was being traded on a forum somewhere.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    I saw a plate that said DPYLOVR. Then I saw the sticker of one of the driver's favorite seven dwarfs. lol

    I also saw SISIGRL I couldn't quite catch up to her to see the driver. There's a huge Spanish population where I live so maybe it's Si Si Girl?
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 27-Jul-2017 at 02:59. Reason: Added speculation

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cws3963 View Post
    Please don't reveal what state they're in or the state of the plate. That would be pretty crappy to find out your personal info was being traded on a forum somewhere.
    You have GOT to be kidding. They have this displayed on their license plate for Pete's sake. What is more public than that? They would probably be pleased with the publicity!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    You have GOT to be kidding. They have this displayed on their license plate for Pete's sake. What is more public than that? They would probably be pleased with the publicity!
    Does it really need to be explained why revealing an easy way to get someone's personal contact information (especially connected with a fetish/medical issue they may not even share) on the internet is bad?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cws3963 View Post
    Does it really need to be explained why revealing an easy way to get someone's personal contact information (especially connected with a fetish/medical issue they may not even share) on the internet is bad?
    I'd like an explanation. How does saying what state you're in actually constitute personally revealing info?

    I live in north east florida. Good luck finding me with just that info alone.

  10. #10

    Default

    "I DRV HY 2"

    First thing that popped into my head was "Thanks for the warning"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.