Thread: Seni

Default Seni

I asked for and got some free samples from XP Medical. They are sending an Abena and a Seni. I have heard about an Abena. I looked for a Seni review and the last one was two years ago. Are they any good?

The cloth backed ones are my favorite. They hold ton, are discreet enough to wear with jeans (loses jeans), and don't go half way up your stomach. I'm always surprised they don't get more recognition. Highly recommend

I'm a plastic backed kind of guy but I also tried the Seni and I liked them, they held a good amount, for a cloth product there tapes or wings didn't stretch out so I didn't have the classic sag problems, or the need to readjust the tapes.
    I'm now sitting here wondering why I don't have a case of them in my arsenal, I might has to make an order.

Best cloth backed ever. I use them for nighttime and work very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good comments. I got the cloth backed and am anxiously awaiting delivery. Remember: Free sample when you call them!

Well I received and used a Seni Quatro yesterday and it was amazing! It fit snug, but not too much, it held a few settings during the night and I was able to reposition the tapes a few time! I found some on sale for less than a buck a piece. Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Well I received and used a Seni Quatro yesterday and it was amazing! It fit snug, but not too much, it held a few settings during the night and I was able to reposition the tapes a few time! I found some on sale for less than a buck a piece. Sold!
    Hey Scaramouche, where'd you find those Seni for less than a buck a piece, if you don't mind me asking? Been wanting to try 'em for a long time now.

Amazon. 40 for $46. Not quite a $1 each.

I just checked and shipping is $20 unless you're a prime member.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 1 Week Ago at 00:37.