Looking to get Abena M2/M3 but not sure where to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So XP Medical was bought out by another company and not sure to trust that as a source any more. Was wondering where you guys get yours. Maybe switch brands/diapers I am open to suggestions.

I know North Shore is a pretty good supplier. Amazon can also give you a pretty good deal, and they ship in Amazon boxes.

Do not think north shore is the best supplier.

I've been a XP Medical customer now for 5 years. I've found since they're settled now in Austin Tx they're doing a good job.
Although I miss Gary. I'm still getting service from them.

After they were bought out by liveanew they jacked up the prices of all of there products though. They say it was because of Abena company changing prices in January but something makes me think otherwise.

XP still is a good supplier but not as great as in the past, also packages while still plain carry the "Careteam" name in the return address. Northshore is good too with relatively desecrate shipping, fair pricing and fun freebies with every order but watch your cookies, lots of targeted advertisements follow every visit to their site. I buy M-4s and other diapers from both every few months with no real issues or complaints.

On the occasions I get L4's - and that's like once a year - I get them from Amazon. I think one time they came from NorthShore but Amazon also sells them directly.

What exactly is the "careteam"?

I called an got a free Abena sample from XP today. They said it would be shipped directly from Abena, which I thought was strange. Given they're the middleman now, I guess that's why. Soooo Why not order directly from Abena? Is that possible?

Scaramouche said:
I called an got a free Abena sample from XP today. They said it would be shipped directly from Abena, which I thought was strange. Given they're the middleman now, I guess that's why. Soooo Why not order directly from Abena? Is that possible?

Ya I want to see if I can possibly contact abena about that as all medical suppliers on the net seem to suck now.

I've continued to order confidry through xpmedical. They have not raised the price, and continue to be a reliable distributor.

I say just order through xpmedical. Unless y do something to betray your trust as a customer, then why not give them the benefit of the doubt.

North shore sucks because it cost more when the shipping is added in.

INCONTAL said:
North shore sucks because it cost more when the shipping is added in.

Uh, doesn't shipping get added to all other diaper deliveries? Even the "free shipping" really just means the shipping costs are already included.

Yes it is figured in the price. But even so plenty of places are cheaper than northshore.

Zebus said:
What exactly is the "careteam"?

Beats the H, E, double hockey sticks out of me but here it is on the return address of the last package I got from XP Medical.

XP Careteam.jpg

Slomo said:
Uh, doesn't shipping get added to all other diaper deliveries? Even the "free shipping" really just means the shipping costs are already included.

for a product that MUST be shipped, (for the 99% that can't pick it up locally) they ought to include the cost of shipping in the price. Tacking it on as you're checking it out is just a way of making the cost seem lower while you're shopping. And it makes it harder to price-compare between vendors. I also don't like the recent trend of cutting the size of cases in half.

wow. Just heard a BOOOM! and we are dark. I wonder if my internet is still up...
nope. but my emergency power is now working. I suppose this makes a good test.
on battery we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back