Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to get Abena M2/M3 but not sure where to get.

Default Looking to get Abena M2/M3 but not sure where to get.

So XP Medical was bought out by another company and not sure to trust that as a source any more. Was wondering where you guys get yours. Maybe switch brands/diapers I am open to suggestions.

I know North Shore is a pretty good supplier. Amazon can also give you a pretty good deal, and they ship in Amazon boxes.

Do not think north shore is the best supplier.

I've been a XP Medical customer now for 5 years. I've found since they're settled now in Austin Tx they're doing a good job.
    Although I miss Gary. I'm still getting service from them.

After they were bought out by liveanew they jacked up the prices of all of there products though. They say it was because of Abena company changing prices in January but something makes me think otherwise.

XP still is a good supplier but not as great as in the past, also packages while still plain carry the "Careteam" name in the return address. Northshore is good too with relatively desecrate shipping, fair pricing and fun freebies with every order but watch your cookies, lots of targeted advertisements follow every visit to their site. I buy M-4s and other diapers from both every few months with no real issues or complaints.

On the occasions I get L4's - and that's like once a year - I get them from Amazon. I think one time they came from NorthShore but Amazon also sells them directly.

I called an got a free Abena sample from XP today. They said it would be shipped directly from Abena, which I thought was strange. Given they're the middleman now, I guess that's why. Soooo Why not order directly from Abena? Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    I called an got a free Abena sample from XP today. They said it would be shipped directly from Abena, which I thought was strange. Given they're the middleman now, I guess that's why. Soooo Why not order directly from Abena? Is that possible?
    Ya I want to see if I can possibly contact abena about that as all medical suppliers on the net seem to suck now.