• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, just received a Lurker message XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lusterdra

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone I signed in a few weeks ago but I'm a bit shy, this is my first time introducing myself to this kind of community

My name is Robert I'm 24 and I've been wearing diapers for 3 years from now, I just wear them time to time

and I don't know what else haha nice to be part of this forum

Welcome. ^.^ I think an important part of this community is helping people past precisely that sort of shyness. I'm pretty shy myself and it took me a long time to start to open up here. I hope you find the support you're looking for.

lusterdra said:
Hello everyone I signed in a few weeks ago but I'm a bit shy, this is my first time introducing myself to this kind of community

My name is Robert I'm 24 and I've been wearing diapers for 3 years from now, I just wear them time to time

and I don't know what else haha nice to be part of this forum

Well for starters, what other hobbies or interests do you have? What do you like to do when you're padded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back