• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the PNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello,

My name is Ryan I live outside of Seattle. I am married to the most vanilla woman and have one daughter and love them more then anything. I have been an ab/dl (or at least some form of) since around the age of 6 and have never tried to get involved in the community for one reason or another (fear, shyness, guilt). I am 30 now and figured I'd like to meet some people I could talk to about this kind of stuff that would understand where I'm coming from. And maybe meet some friends in the Seattle area.

Hey there. I'm also from the PNW and am in the same situation as you. I'm 36, married and my wife is super vanilla and thinks my desire to wear diapers is a mental disorder that needs to be cured. I have three kids. I'm from puyallup so hit me up if you ever want to chat. I'm also on Kik at iluvsatinpanties if you have that.

Welcome to our little club. I'm on the east side of the state so you have a "crib" to crash at. LOL. I'm also ABDL with a non-participating but understanding wife. Being ABDL (or any combination, not generalizing) is not the easiest path but it's hardwired for most of us. So live it happily, I say!

Thanks you guys for the response. It's nice to know there are others out there in the same boat.

Ry821 said:
Thanks you guys for the response. It's nice to know there are others out there in the same boat.

Yeah, I would love to talk to a local fellow ABDL.

I'm from Portland. My wife has know about my DL kink since before we were married. It's been a long road for both of us however we have learned so much about communication while trying to learn about my diapers. It's not always easy however we work through it together.

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad to hear that your wife if so open to talking about diapers. My wife and I are still at the beginning of that long road but I'd love any advise you are willing to share about good communication tactics and wording choices (not my strong suit) that have worked for you.

For me the awkwardness is apparently all in my head because my wife doesn't get the heebie-jeebies about it the same way I do from time to time. It's weird and somewhat embarrassing to talk about for sure. I used buzzwords for awhile to skirt around directly talking about it. It's not her thing and I don't really need a mommy so it's just my separate double life and that's fine. She knows sometimes I just need time to pamper myself. See what I did there? Pamper is a great word. It means to indulge in pleasant things but it also means to diaper, thanks to the brand name. So I can literally tell her I want to be pampered around others. LOL. It's a strange lifestyle to adapt to but what choice do we have? Hardwired desires, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back