carrying around stuffies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carry my plushie around pretty often!! I usually tuck Charlie-plush in my bag just because I like to have my hands free, but if I'm sitting down or don't have anything else to carry I'll snuggle her openly. I'm not really shy about it.

I have a good friend who carries a doll with her pretty much everywhere, so I made her a cute little dolly harness... when we're together we look like two cute kids IMHO x3

I don't carry my bear around with me for daily stuff, but will take her with me for most any overnight trip.

I remember one car trip my bear just ended up on the top of all my stuff I was driving with (I believe it was a camping trip). I hadn't realised it till later, but one car passed me up and was pointing and laughing at my bear. See, she has a diaper on just like me, as well as a bib. And she was clearly visible, diaper and all.

Occasionally I like to bring my stuffed fox Snowy with me if I'm bringing a bag somewhere

I work in another place for four days a week and have an apartment there, so I bring a teddy or two with me to there. I've also developed a habit of bringing a teddy and my blankie with me in the car when I know I'm going to be alone for the day, occasionally I bring them into my office which again I'm alone in, but the potential for people catching me with them is pretty real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much carry around my favorite stuffie Sprinkles the Unicorn . He is always by my side with me and when Mommy and I takes walks I almost always take him with me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back