Daily diaper bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacorn221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey y'all! So I've been using a shoe bag to carry my change supplies (a couple of diapers, wipes, and powder) but considering that classes start in month (college student here hehe), what do you guys use to carry your supplies? Or what would you recommend? I'd like something that blends in with my backpack.
Thanks!

Jacorn221 said:
Hey y'all! So I've been using a shoe bag to carry my change supplies (a couple of diapers, wipes, and powder) but considering that classes start in month (college student here hehe), what do you guys use to carry your supplies? Or what would you recommend? I'd like something that blends in with my backpack.
Thanks!

If im wearing around college I use a sling bag with several changes, a small bottle of baby powder and some jeans and gym shorts to hide them just in-case. Generally sling-bags arent that weird in Colleges seeing as a lot of students, at least in my area, tend to work out. You could also get a laptop bag that has a separate pocket to hide things in, assuming you dont want to carry around a laptop. I recommend 2-3 diapers at best and a pack of wipes depending on the size of your bag.

I keep a diaper bag in my truck, it's a book bag and I carry 3 diapers, wipes, and extra onesie and a set of dry clothes incase I got to change.
It's rather comforting to have an emergency bag in place, so many times I've been soaked in the rain and reassured that I have dry clothes in my truck, I also feel better knowing that if I have an upset stomach or something and I'm away from home I have supplies if needed.

For college, I would recommend a book bag. They have side pockets which you can fit one or two diapers into easily. Use the rest of you bag for books and class supplies. Nobody will bat an eye at, ir remotely think you're carrying diapers.

And for just at your classes you do not need wipes or powder. Leave them at home. It will not hurt you in the least to just change a diaper without refreshing up. Use the wipes and powder when you change at home.

HeronimusM said:
well it's not so hard, get another backpack with enough room,
My bag space ins't the problem, just needed ideas for what to hide the diapers in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Noodle said:
If im wearing around college I use a sling bag with several changes, a small bottle of baby powder and some jeans and gym shorts to hide them just in-case. Generally sling-bags arent that weird in Colleges seeing as a lot of students, at least in my area, tend to work out. You could also get a laptop bag that has a separate pocket to hide things in, assuming you dont want to carry around a laptop. I recommend 2-3 diapers at best and a pack of wipes depending on the size of your bag.

Great idea! I have tons laying around but don't know why I didn't think of it. Thanks for the tip. I normally carry 2 diapers and a small pack of wipes I got at the airport.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
For college, I would recommend a book bag. They have side pockets which you can fit one or two diapers into easily. Use the rest of you bag for books and class supplies. Nobody will bat an eye at, ir remotely think you're carrying diapers.

And for just at your classes you do not need wipes or powder. Leave them at home. It will not hurt you in the least to just change a diaper without refreshing up. Use the wipes and powder when you change at home.

I have a pretty big backpack so I carry a small bottle of powder just in case. I use it for when I'm not planning on going home for a long time or for an unplanned all-nighter. Plus it helps control the smell. The book bag does sound interesting, I'll look for one. Thanks!

just make sure your backpack is big enough to close properly ;)
1474138727.fluffylilrev_school_day.jpg

I don't have a diaper bag necessarily however my backpack I use regularly is a vans with toy story alien themes. To better hide my supplies I put a smaller sling bag inside with my wipes, a diaper or 2, plastic bag in case I doody, powder, and diaper rash cream.

Your easiest course of action on a college campus is to just find a backpack that will fit everything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back