Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting and baby diapers

Default Bedwetting and baby diapers

Well I'm Camping in Spain and didn't take any Drynites with me... the Supermarket on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. Could they work as some kind of pad ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

If that's all that is available, I guess they could be better than nothing. See if they have any disposable bed pads or try some kind of makeshift one with a towel and plastic bag in case of failure (which I'd expect if you have a problem).

They don't have any... funny thing is that I bought some at home but I didn't take them with me because I didn't want my sister and my dad to see them and know about my Bedwetting... Silly I know... I think I'll buy a pack tomorrow but I'd die if anyone of my family would find them...

You didn't take diapers because you didn't want them to about bed wetting. Well if the bed gets wet there gonna know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    They don't have any... funny thing is that I bought some at home but I didn't take them with me because I didn't want my sister and my dad to see them and know about my Bedwetting... Silly I know... I think I'll buy a pack tomorrow but I'd die if anyone of my family would find them...

What a disappointment that you didn't bring any drynites.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    Well I'm Camping in Spain and didn't take any Drynites with me... the Supermarket on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. Could they work as some kind of pad ?

Pad maybe if you're wearing another proper diaper over it. If its an actual issue I would recommend just really asking the Supermarket for any other nearby store that might happen to have what you need. All I can say is either have some kind of absorbent underwear to wear them over or if youre not IC then just deal some nights without a diaper. You would probably waste 2-3 Size 5s trying to get some modifcation to fit on you and will probably leak.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    You didn't take diapers because you didn't want them to about bed wetting. Well if the bed gets wet there gonna know!!
    I know... I haven't thought about it clearly:/

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    What a disappointment that you didn't bring any drynites.
    Yep... I think that I'll try the baby diapers. The good thing is that I was dry the first two nights

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Pad maybe if you're wearing another proper diaper over it. If its an actual issue I would recommend just really asking the Supermarket for any other nearby store that might happen to have what you need. All I can say is either have some kind of absorbent underwear to wear them over or if youre not IC then just deal some nights without a diaper. You would probably waste 2-3 Size 5s trying to get some modifcation to fit on you and will probably leak.
    I don't wet that often. Mostly when I'm worried or stressed. But I must confess that I sleep better when I'm wearing a diaper.

I told you this would happen in your last thread. You didn't react appropriately because you were afraid of something you weren't even sure would happen. And now look, you are even more afraid of wetting the bed, hopping a baby diaper will work for overnight. Too bad for you because no they will not work.

You've all but guaranteed your sister will find out now. Worst yet, she will probably be mad when she wakes up in a wet bed next to you. So ask yourself, is the fear you have now more bearable than they fear you had before. Because that's what you set yourself up for, and I told you it would happen.

Well, there is a bright side to all this. You are now forced to face that fear. And there's no better way to overcome a fear than by facing it. You'll be better off and smarter about needing diapers after you get past your camping trip.