Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only in Korea or Japan

Default Only in Korea or Japan

Hi all,
    i know we all have our way of dealing with our or other peoples IC, but would you do this to support people you know who are IC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWCo2b9XL_4

English subtitles

i think if people wanted to know how IC is, they should wear diapers for a month, don't know about wearing like this
    the taboo of diapers is still very big, and even coming out to say i'm IC is also hard

They have a pantless day in the subway in NYC every year for like the last 10 years , i think it's in October every year! With a rebel yell and rearz rebel I entered the system ready to get crazy !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Hi HeronimusM,
    I agree, I can remember telling my late wife (Then a serious girlfriend) about my IC, fortunately she was a student nurse at the time and was totally understanding, but it could have been very different.

Hi Tetra,
    is this just a general pantless day where people wear ordinary underwear or is it specifically for those in IC garments?

It's a genaral pantless day , no matter if you tighty whitey or diaperd come as you are , some non cool people show up in spandex black Speedos, others were there normal wear.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You see they used just depends products.
    But when they tried this advertising in the US we wore all different products and they dropped it.
    Because it was advertising ploy and they didn't like the other brands.
    We all remember drop your pants for Depends events.

Initially it sounds like a public education event to raise awareness about incontinence, but I have to wonder if it's not just another marketing ploy by Depends to market their product.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    Initially it sounds like a public education event to raise awareness about incontinence, but I have to wonder if it's not just another marketing ploy by Depends to market their product.
    I suspect it's a little of both... ^.^; But marketing which happens to provide a public service is one of the few forms that I approve of (usually, marketing just annoys me).

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi all,
    i know we all have our way of dealing with our or other peoples IC, but would you do this to support people you know who are IC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWCo2b9XL_4

English subtitles
    I believe doing this is more of a symbolic gesture than actual support. Every little bit helps though, so I'm all for it.

And yes, I would participate (if there were subways or a monorail near me).