I got caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart aches for you. My 19yo daughter found my stash 8 months ago. She walked right up to me and asked me why I had bags of diapers that say kids on the bag. She found my SUPER DRY KIDS, and TYKABLES.I have to admit I lied that I was incontinent. I started hoarding babyish diapers at age 3. There is no way I want to stop. Thankfully my daughter is not a self-righteous gossip. The issue is closed. Both my parents have discovered my passion for diapers over the years. I am 42yo now. I have been yelled at, shamed and given diapers with dog shit in it to try to get me to hate diapers. I just thought, at age 6 that my dad was insane if he thought I wanted a diaper with dog poop in it. His humiliation plan failed. Ha ha

Hi StormTrooper,
I'm sorry to hear about your problems and your Parent's reactions to finding your stash.
Unfortunately you don't state your age anywhere so it is a little difficult to advise you.

Argent has made some very intelligent points.

Assuming you are 18 or older, then the first question is why where your parents going through your items or room, if you are a younger teen or even younger than that then it is a different questions.

But in both cases, be honest and open and try to stay calm. Ask to see your parents alone and not with your siblings around. I don't know if you just wear or wear and use, which is almost certainly 1 of the questions they will ask, so be prepared to answer the "do you use them" in your own way.
They may feel hurt and even betrayed so it's up to you to assure them it isn't because it's something they have or haven't done in the past

Other than that good luck. It is never easy telling anyone you wear nappies when you don't actually need them for medical reasons, let alone someone you love.

Well, at some point you might have to tell them those diapers are yours (cause if they find it again they might put it back out or something else) and that they're for private use. I know you may not want to tell them but I think it's too late to keep hiding these and not having a talk with your parents. Maybe tell them you need to talk to them privately, if you don't want other people in the house to know. It is a very risky (and probably scary and embarrassing) thing but sometimes we may have to be honest with people with things like this.

They did have actually valid concerns, though, which were what would happen if others found out and how it would affect my chances of getting a girlfriend (because they want grandkids).
For now, I'm just going to lay low until I can get a place of my own

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through this. That sucks, big time.

I did want to point out, their concerns aren't very valid. Future girlfriends don't need to know every detail of your sex life right away. You'll want to tell them eventually, of course, but if you're dating a girl and she just can't handle you having a less-than-common kink, she wasn't the one for you anyway.

I told my girlfriend about my diapers a couple of weeks ago and while she was definitely not expecting it, she still loves me and she's okay with it...I don't think she'll be joining in any time soon, but one step at a time :p

My point is, while I think laying low until you can get your own place is a good game-plan, don't get caught up in what your parents think and don't worry so much about what others think. You'll find someone to love.

Excellent post kif

pampers4U said:
Excellent post kif

Seconded, very incitiful but really wish the world was more accepting.

When parents send their kid to a therapist, sometimes I wonder if their motivation is more about them than it is about the child. Their child is not fitting the mold that they planned for them, and they feel as if they are parental failures.

Lmao @ "not the most vanilla"_lol

- - - Updated - - -

I was sent to a therapist as an 8 year old for "not liking school" weeks after my African-American father was fatally shot in the back of the head by a racist cop in 1984. I lost interest in school, sabotaged all my friendships and was politely asked not to return for 4th grade.
My mother is half German and half English, emotionally distant and verbally abusive. She shamed me when she found my used diapers in the alley garbage bin. Taunting me "YOU WANT TO BE A BABY?!! A FUCKIN' BABY?!! DAMN YOU!" But you know what, it just made me hate her more. I kept my diaper habit for 38 years and counting. We don't owe anyone an explanation or admission of "illness". They are the intolerant bigots. I finished college and became a licensed member of the bar practicing in human rights, and at times padded at my office. It's all about me now and what I love. BABYISH LOOKING ADULT SIZED DIAPERS. take a bow everyone, we are different in an interesting way that hurts NO ONE!!

Perhaps so, but I will not bend my knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back