How long have you worn diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
Huh, any idea why they'd have regular diaper sales in January?

I'm going to guess... and this is only a guess... that it might have had something to with the ''white sales'' department stores do after Christmas, where they discount bedding and towels and stuff?

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I'm going to guess... and this is only a guess... that it might have had something to with the ''white sales'' department stores do after Christmas, where they discount bedding and towels and stuff?

FYI, many stores used to run their finances in the red (loss) up until about thanksgiving. Black friday cam e about as a way to turn their finances into the the black (profit).

At the start of the new year, they would start over with new bookkeeping. This would clean their slate, which they called white. So in order to try and start the year off at a good start (and get rid of last years inventory), they would hold a white sale.

Red, black, white. It had nothing to do with skin color, and was tied to their record books. Now a days, most stores break down their profit/loss margins to the quarter or even monthly so the white sales seem to have fallen out of favor.

Not an easy straight forward answer with me. I was out of diapers/ plastic pants about 2 years old. I had two pair of plastic pants though in my drawer until I was about 6. At a family camp when I was 5 I wet my sleeping bag three nights straight so the rest of the week I was back to wearing plastic underpants consistently. I honestly do not recall wearing them or not after that week of family camp but I also do remember not waking up in wet sheets / pajamas anymore. I had a plastic mattress cover on my bed until age 12.

Sometime around age 6 / 7 those two pair of plastic underpants were gone and I never asked my mom what happened to them (didn't want her to bring them back and maybe my friends seeing them at some point and me being embarrassed). At age 8 I had my first sleepover. I saturated my friend's bed. The next morning I said I was sorry to his mom while she helped me pack my bag but also threw in a comment about me having plastic underpants until recently. She said next time I slept over I could use my friend's plastic underpants that were stored in their attic (I was speechless when she said that). Sure enough, I had to stay over when my parents were going out of town and she slipped a pair of plastic underpants on me over my underwear. I ended up leaking that night so the next night I ended up in a full diaper & plastic underpants. Though very embarrassed, I didn't leak and she explained and I had to agree that staying dry and not waking up in wet pajamas / sheets was much better so wearing protection at night was actually best for me. I actually think this is when it stated for me as acceptance to liking this protection.

I wore off / on plastic underpants from age 12 until about 14 (I think my folks knew but never said anything). I was not wearing until I went college and then really needed a full snap on diaper and plastic underpants to keep the bed dry at night. I eventually came to not needing this protection but still about 3 - 5 times a year might have a nighttime accident. At age 30 I decided to wear training underwear and plastic underpants every night. I am 47 now and enjoy the protection at night. When I fly I wear any item from disposables / training underwear / plastic underpants just in case I nap deeply and wake up on the edge.

I've been wearing 24/7 for just over 4 years now. I had bed wetting issues as a younger teen and wore GoodNights off and on as a teen. That was way back when they had first released.

I started wearing 24/7 after being injured at work and becoming medically incon. Started with Tranquility ATNs and now I primarily wear ABU and Tykables. I have a few other brands I wear. But mostly stick with DL styles these days. Having to wear all the time gave me a bad taste for diapers that make me look like a medical patient. There are a few non DL brands I still wear though.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I turn 50 this summer and I went back to wearing diapers when I was 5. Even before that I wore training pants most of the time. I've bounced back and forth from diapers, training pants to regular cotton briefs for as long as I can remember. Been wearing diapers every night for 24 years and 24/7 for almost 14 years. I suffer from bladder and bowel urge incontinence, including nocturnal enuresis.

Lets see I bought my first pack of Goodnites at 14 and have been wearing off and on ever since.

I'm 32 now so about eighteen years.

I stole some Goodnites/Pull-Ups that my younger siblings used. I think I had just turned 9 the first time I did.

I've been in diapers for a little more than half my life total.

My latest session of 24/7 has been about three years, about two of those for need.

I started wearing "diaper" as a child. I would remove the pillow case from my pillow at night and put it on as a diaper. while growing up I secretly wanted to wear diapers and that continued for most of my life, Somehow I connected with ADISC and suppliers of adult diapers. I started wearing store=bought disposable diapers but was not satisfied with them. I then purchased several cloth diapers from Adult cloth diaper company, and have been very satisfied with their products, I have tried flat diapers, but found the contour diapers are my favorite. I wear them daily with an insert. I wear them at night too but found that they leak if I wet heavily. I found nighttime flat diapers work better.

I started wanting to wear around 11, then I finally started on and off when I was 17, so that's been five years now, and it's been within the past three years that my wearing started to pick up.

I just bought my first pack of cheap Wallmart pull-ups earlier this week. I'm a noob DL here. Now when i was a teen I did find some adult diapers in the attic of the house my mom and step dad were renting. I wore a few but i didn't want to make it obvious. I wish i could use the wayback machine to raid that case. But between the time when i was a teen and now, I have been diaperless.

14 years (But 34 years thinking about them)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have been interested in diapers since I was around 10. I use to steal diapers from my younger cousin, but eventually worked up the courage to buy a pack of adult diapers when I was 13. I have never looked back since lol.

I was a bedwetter as a kid. My folks put me in night diapers when I was 8, and I wore them until I stopped at 16-17. But...when I dried up...I always felt something was missing. I guess at some point I came to rely on the diapers and associated them with feeling protected and safe.

I started wearing to bed again in my mid-twenties. Then in my late 20's the bedwetting started again and I was more than happy to wear diapers again out of a need.

Long story short...I've spent much of my life wearing diapers and now that I'm back to bedwetting, couldn't care much about it. I just wear my protection and live life. All the while secretly enjoying the fact.

Four years and counting, expect to be in diapers for the rest of my life, unless something new inventions should come along that would cure my IC. However even if that should happen, I doubt that I'll take that step.....and instead just remain being diapered. Kinda like being diapered now......diapers provide me security and comfort. And no need to stress about restrooms when out and about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back