Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yesterday I was at the 50th Stratham Fair in Stratham, NH, and yes, I won a small plushie at one of the carnival games. It is a small blue teddy bear. I will note, that obtaining one giant plushie at a carnival is difficult, due to the odds stacked up against winning one.

Anyway, I am just happy I got a little plushie.

I am jealous, congratulations

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

I like playing the ''birthday game'' at my local fair (put a quarter down on a month or holiday, someone throws a special die into the pit, if your choice comes up you win) and the one with the rat (basically the same concept, except you pick a color, and a rat runs around on a big wheel and if it goes down the hole of the corresponding color you win).

Congratulations on your plushie win. When I played in the rock band, we did a political gig that was at a big fair. They had a dunking pond where you could throw three balls and if you hit the target, the guy would go in. He of course, would insult everyone who was in ear shot so that they would get mad and purchase the balls to throw. Most people missed of course.

My wife and I found a place under an umbrella to sit and for her to enjoy our show, but it was close to the dunking barrel. During a break, I came back to sit with my wife and he started his spiel on me. At the time I was playing 2nd base on a city league softball team, so I took him up on it, bought three balls and put him into the tank of water twice. He left me alone after that!

Giggles his swim dipey was wet lol
im glad you have a new friend to snuggle with what his name.

caitianx said:
Yesterday I was at the 50th Stratham Fair in Stratham, NH, and yes, I won a small plushie at one of the carnival games. It is a small blue teddy bear. I will note, that obtaining one giant plushie at a carnival is difficult, due to the odds stacked up against winning one.

Anyway, I am just happy I got a little plushie.

Nice one!

The trick to getting a giant teddy is to get there really early. Most games are rigged, but early on they make it easy to win so that lots of people will be seen walking around with giant soft toys, acting as advertising for the games.

0723172319.jpg

Awwwww. What a cute little teddy. :3 I haven't gone to the fair in ages. Long lines to tend to make me freak out, so I don't usually go to fairs and amusement parks anymore. :c I'm not sure what caused it all of a sudden. It's like it just came up out of the blue. I never used to worry about how long a line was. I'm okay with it at grocery stores and such. It's really weird. But yeah. I think I have actually won a few prizes before when me and my mom used to go to the fairs in Maine when I was younger and didn't care about the really long lines. I wish I could go back to those days again because I miss the enjoyment of those things where I wasn't so worried about them or my constant anxiety...

i got George at a pride fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back