What are some good small diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

podmuse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ok so I'm annoyingly skinny. I eat and eat and eat however I'm 5'6 and only weigh 120lbs and for the life of me I cannot gain weight. Anyway most ab diapers are big for me. Out of the ones I've tried Tykables medium fits just fine but they are never in stock. Abu medium is just too big the wings overlap and they look terrible. Abu small just fits right however they don't rise up enough in front or back and I find myself leaking after 1 wetting! Sdks hold more than that! Anyway anyone know of a better diaper for a person 28-30 waist?

I'm in the same boat. I just use ABU sdk mediums and deal with the look although I've tried folding back part of the wing with tapes and it helps with the fit but looks very awkward and will usually come undone. Although the only one that I know of which isn't the best is the ATNs. Seemed to fit me good the last time I remembered and held a large wetting without leaks.

The ABU Size Smalls are legitimately a very small diaper. More like a larger baby diaper than anything else I've ever seen.

Abena s4 or drycare smalls

I read about Super dry Kids Small. It says they fit waist from 21-29 inches and they look so cute and plastic backed and they look super thick and they also stated they absorb a lot. I've been wanting to get a pack of ten to test them out myself but I'm scare they might leave them in the door and neigh ors takes it and finds out I wear diapers lol or that the shipping method is not discreet enough.

Can someone who orders regularly sample pics and dimension of the package and maybe the info from the sender. It wont say abuuniverse on the box right? I tried to get info but It only says logical and discreet. Thanks! Sorry if hijacking thread but its some what related.

You are probably very lucky. Perhaps try pampers or huggies size 6.

how about the ABU Barebums? i've never tried them but from what i've read they're pretty similar in size and fit to tykables. the Barebum is a different design than the rest of ABU's products.

podmuse said:
Ok so I'm annoyingly skinny. I eat and eat and eat however I'm 5'6 and only weigh 120lbs and for the life of me I cannot gain weight. Anyway most ab diapers are big for me. Out of the ones I've tried Tykables medium fits just fine but they are never in stock. Abu medium is just too big the wings overlap and they look terrible. Abu small just fits right however they don't rise up enough in front or back and I find myself leaking after 1 wetting! Sdks hold more than that! Anyway anyone know of a better diaper for a person 28-30 waist?

You're only slightly bigger than me in the waist department so you can probably get away with the ABU Smalls, though theyre only available for a select few of their product lines so consider those if you want a baby-ish product. For the most part you will float in between Small and Medium depending on the brand.

Would Also Recommend:
Molicare [Probably go Medium]
24/7 [Go Small]
NSAir
NSSupreme

chuck said:
You are probably very lucky. Perhaps try pampers or huggies size 6.
And No, I would advise against this. His waist is too big and his height is too much for proper coverage let alone actual usability of the diaper. That's not even counting the other variables such as his body's form and seeing that his is male his junk will become a major problem in wearing these. Stick to adult oriented diapers.

podmuse said:
Ok so I'm annoyingly skinny. I eat and eat and eat however I'm 5'6 and only weigh 120lbs and for the life of me I cannot gain weight. Anyway most ab diapers are big for me. Out of the ones I've tried Tykables medium fits just fine but they are never in stock

Tykables, bambino, abu, mydiaper, carousel, DC Amore, should all fit about the same. So look for these in medium. Northshore's sizing is a bit less consistent (their large run large, their medium run small) but they stock size small diapers also. Confidry medium also run small.

I'm willing to bet Pampers Baby Dry size 6 would fit you. They're very stretchy.
There's also Goodnites in L/XL and other knock off GoodNite brands like the new Kidgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back