Im deppressed....because of
    • random deppression
    • evidently i "irritated" my girlfriend and she wont call to say goodnight
    • I feel so fat and disgusting
    • I wasted $20 on an art project that turned out to be crap
    • My insomnia meds make me vomit so I'll be up intill 2 a.m

i know i know...life can be worse
    but im just in such a shit mood tonight

i dont know weather to take my meds or not...i know ill be feeling sick in the morning if i take them but it might be good just to be nocked out. Part of me is angry that i need them. Angry that i need a crutch. I hate psych drugs. I never believed in them. Im starting to give in to my doctors but i must abstain again. They have been nocking me out to the point i cant wake w/o 10 hours of sleep...but if i dont take them im only able to get a few hours of sleep.... im not sure what to do

Take your meds, your on them for a reason.

Sounds like quite a dilemma. I don't really have advice, since I haven't really experienced those problems, but just keep a stiff upper lip. Just think positive, and try talking with someone. Talking can definitely help. Pojo is here :3

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Sounds like quite a dilemma. I don't really have advice, since I haven't really experienced those problems, but just keep a stiff upper lip. Just think positive, and try talking with someone. Talking can definitely help. Pojo is here :3
    thank ya :]

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    Im deppressed....because of
    • random deppression
    • evidently i "irritated" my girlfriend and she wont call to say goodnight
    • I feel so fat and disgusting
    • I wasted $20 on an art project that turned out to be crap
    • My insomnia meds make me vomit so I'll be up intill 2 a.m

i know i know...life can be worse
    but im just in such a shit mood tonight

i dont know weather to take my meds or not...i know ill be feeling sick in the morning if i take them but it might be good just to be nocked out. Part of me is angry that i need them. Angry that i need a crutch. I hate psych drugs. I never believed in them. Im starting to give in to my doctors but i must abstain again. They have been nocking me out to the point i cant wake w/o 10 hours of sleep...but if i dont take them im only able to get a few hours of sleep.... im not sure what to do
    I can identify, to an extent. In my case, I can sometimes choose between guaranteed knock-out sleep followed by feeling sick for a day or so, or probable sleepless night spent in general distress.

I too disagree with psychoactive meds (at least for my own context), but the sleep would be nice... Since the next morning's going to suck either way (sick or sleep deprived), in principal I opt for the sleep deprivation. There's the moral advantage, of course, plus the social advantage (ragged due to lack of sleep vs. drugs).

What I try to do these days is make the most of the time I have conscious. Granted, if I'm conscious late late at night, it's because I'm rather upset, and am hard set for promising alternative activities. Best thing for me has been funny movies or public television. ADISC would be another option.

Best of luck, CuriosityKitten. I hope you find sleep, or failing that, some good rest and a better tomorrow.

curiousitykitten

Im in the same situation again tonight...and i cant seem to get in touch with my girlfriend

I'm sorry to hear that, buddy
    I can seriously relate; depression sucks! I'm sorry to hear about the art project, too. Can you tell me what it was?

I don't see how it's really messed up; I think it's pretty good. c:
    What was it for, an anniversary? A wedding?

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    I don't see how it's really messed up; I think it's pretty good. c:
    What was it for, an anniversary? A wedding?
    anniversary ^___^