• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi , I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am a baby girl. I am three months old and were Pampers Baby Dry size 6. Like other girls my age I am always in a diaper. I only eat baby formula some days I can eat 12 to 16 oz other days I can eat 20 but, I ushaly only eat 12 oz. I like to suck on a pacifier and sleep a lot. I do not sleep through the night and i cry a lot too. If i am wet , hunger , or just want to be held I cry as do every other baby my age. I am not very good at eating my baby formula, but I am good at peeing and poping. It is a good age to be only three months old.

Welcome babyformulagirl! You sound like you have a nice baby life! Do you have any other hobbies or interests? Are you in school?

You're an adult baby, not a real-life baby. That means acting like an adult at times, and not purely acting like a baby on the forums.

To a certain extent, we allow such behavior on the chat, but users are expected to not derail other conversations by interrupting them to share (for the umpteenth time) that they are a 3 month old baby or that they fit into Pampers.

Banned for refusing to engage appropriately on the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back