Status
Not open for further replies.

SimCo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have recently returned to the abdl community after a two year diaper drought. Just before I had to give up diapers a few years back, the Abu space and little pawz diapers had recently come out. I found these new diaper models to be revolutionary in comfort, performance, fit, and babyishness. Since the time I went on diaper detention about two years ago, it seems that a whole new generation of diapers has hit the abdl scene.

While I am more than happy with the ABU little pawz, I am always in search of a better diaper. I want to try out the various new "next generation" diapers and see which one I like best.

Which diapers should I try in this new category?

I have heard good things about the rearz spoiled and the bambino magnifico. Are these diapers on par with the two new Abu models?

Rearz are in their own league IMHO. Next up is Forsite AM/PM (for a non AB, Amazon prime eligible diaper)

As far as change goes, most premium diapers now follow the same MO, plastic tape panel, more sap, higher leak gaurds.
I would say the newest generation of changed diapers would be the bambino stretch / magnifico, these have a whole different cut / taping system

pampers4U said:
As far as change goes, most premium diapers now follow the same MO, plastic tape panel, more sap, higher leak gaurds.
I would say the newest generation of changed diapers would be the bambino stretch / magnifico, these have a whole different cut / taping system

....which eliminates all of the glue-type taping issues (e.g. powder, tape-popping, reapplication) as well as nappy loosening as these stretch and readjustable.

If you loke those, you should try confidry or northshore supreme. Better still is crinklz/betterdry. They will blow your mind with how well they perform.

Slomo said:
If you loke those, you should try confidry or northshore supreme. Better still is crinklz/betterdry. They will blow your mind with how well they perform.

You prefer the Betterdry to Confidry 24/7? Interesting!

I much prefer the Comficare M10 to the Betterdry that replaced them. I read the Forsite is basically the Comficare but haven't been able to confirm. Confidry 24/7 are far too expensive in the UK unfortunately.

Slomo said:

BetterDry is my night time diaper. I wear them sometimes during the day (long car rides or if I know I'm going somewhere that changing will be a hassle). They're amazing.

babybobby said:
Rearz are in their own league IMHO. Next up is Forsite AM/PM (for a non AB, Amazon prime eligible diaper)

I had never heard of Forsite before; man there sure are a ton of quality diapers coming out in the last 5 years. Back when I first was able to order online, maybe 7 or 8 years ago, Bambino had just barely started shaking things up. The adult diaper scene is very good at this moment in history :)
I ordered a bag of these forsite diapers on amazon thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blob said:

I much prefer the Comficare M10 to the Betterdry that replaced them. I read the Forsite is basically the Comficare but haven't been able to confirm. Confidry 24/7 are far too expensive in the UK unfortunately.

I want to try the forsite am/pm but they seem pretty hard to get in the US at non idiotic prices.

blob said:

Yes. Betterdry was just recently redesigned and newly released in the US. It is a completely different diaper now. They start out a little thicker than confidry, and swell up 3-4 times more when wet too. Plus, for me, the fit is better and does not come close to leaking even after a full 24 hours of heavy wetting.

- - - Updated - - -

MassIncon said:
I want to try the forsite am/pm but they seem pretty hard to get in the US at non idiotic prices.

In my opinion, Forsite is/was just a little bit better than confidry is now. (I tried a bag of them about 1-2 years ago) Crinklz/Betterdry is way better than Forsite or Confidry- and it's available in the US.

Slomo said:
Yes. Betterdry was just recently redesigned and newly released in the US. It is a completely different diaper now. They start out a little thicker than confidry, and swell up 3-4 times more when wet too. Plus, for me, the fit is better and does not come close to leaking even after a full 24 hours of heavy wetting.

Are they the same as the EU Betterdry? I tried them just after the change from Comficare and thought they were inferior, but will give them another go.

blob said:
Are they the same as the EU Betterdry? I tried them just after the change from Comficare and thought they were inferior, but will give them another go.

I'm not really sure, but belive they are. Though I'm also not sure how anyone could see these diapers as inferior to any other. There are no other diapers as good as these, not really even close either.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, could you have maybe you gotten some of their old stock? Even after a redesign, an old style diaper can still be purchased for months afterwards with some retailers.

Slomo said:
I'm not really sure, but belive they are. Though I'm also not sure how anyone could see these diapers as inferior to any other. There are no other diapers as good as these, not really even close either.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, could you have maybe you gotten some of their old stock? Even after a redesign, an old style diaper can still be purchased for months afterwards with some retailers.

Did you try the Comficare? That was the same manufacturer, but they changed the factory and design and rebranded as Betterdry. At the time there were quite a few others on here who agreed with me on here that the Comficare was better than it's replacement the Betterdry.

Checking my emails I bought a few samples from SaveExpress in early 2016 so maybe they sorted the issues out, I'll give them another go. They're priced quite reasonably.

I did, but that had to of been well over two years ago. I remember they were incredibly thick, but also a little too wide in the crotch for them to be comfortable walking around in. The absorbed a ton, but then all that extra padding in the crotch made them leak prematurely. They were also incredibly expensive, like $5+ each when i got the whole bag, but only because of shipping to the US.

Hi all,

I have been a bed wetter off and on my whole life. However about 15 years ago I thought I had it beat with only a hand full of accidents maybe twice a year or so. That's when I stopped needing diapers (although I still wanted them) and pretty much took a very long 15 yr vacation from them. Recently, the wetting came back. At first I thought it was a fluke but now its a few or more times a week so I'm back to my diapers at night :smile: I didn't know what was a good diaper at the time and wanted to be discreet so I started using depends real fit. What a joke!

That's when I started looking for forums again and found this one among others and discovered how much more diapers have improved (if you don't go to the drug store). We never had any thing as thick and thirsty as a 24/7, not even close. I'm really impressed with whats out there now. Even with the best diapers I could find in the good old days the bed was still getting damp. I love the new generation of ultra-premium diapers.

I wish to see 6 tape diapers, 3 each side, this would ensure tightness and redundancy should a tape pop.

aleakyboomboom said:
I wish to see 6 tape diapers, 3 each side, this would ensure tightness and redundancy should a tape pop.
You and me both , 6 tapes just fit me so much better,if i could cross breed a simple with an old attends it would be a great diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
You and me both , 6 tapes just fit me so much better,if i could cross breed a simple with an old attends it would be a great diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thirderd, so long as that cross breed was with Betterdry or Crinklz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back