• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all I'm new to the Adult baby life

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytrixie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm hoping to meet other men and women that can make me feel welcome.

Welcome, got any hobbies, read any good books lately?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hi BabyTrixie,
welcome to the group, I'm sure that a lot of members will make you feel welcome.

Could you perhaps tell us about your non nappy related hobbies and interests, are you married or in a relationship? Do they know about your sissy side and are they supportive.

The more you open up the easier it is for members to see what they have in common with you. If you need ideas have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at the top of the page), there is a lot of information there written for new members as well as us older members :).

After that find a few forums or threads you like and join in, please don't be a lurker. Adisc is a social site so the more you put in, the more you will get out of it. Above all enjoy yourself and the support the site offers.

Hi No reading books put me to sleep. I'm always on the go. I'm learning to trust my Diaper and able to wet them while out in public.

- - - Updated - - -

I love making things in my shop not to sell but to use in every day life. I like fishing but time doesn't allow me to go very often. I'm dating and She doesn't know. She is however supportive of my cross dressing.

Rock on and welcome again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back